New York Premiere

Hii guys! How are you?
I saw House of Gucci last Tuesday and I have to tell you, I was completely blown away. Gaga's performance was absolutely amazing and I really loved the movie! ❤️
And after seeing that sex scene, I decided to write this story 😄
I hope you'll enjoy and let me know how you liked House of Gucci if you've seen it!
Mature rating

•••

It was the day of the New York premiere and one of another big days for Stefani. She was extremely thrilled that day. The premiere was happening in her hometown, her lovely New York, and she was delighted to have her parents and her sister there with her, supporting her.

After the screening, she walked out of the movie theater with the whole cast, laughing because Jared has been cracking jokes the whole evening. She was really thankful for having such a great cast like this. Even though she missed working with one particular blue-eyed person, she enjoyed working on this project very much.

Cynthia, Joe and Natali also walked out of the movie theater, hugging her and telling how proud they were of her. Stefani then said bye to them and to the whole cast and made her way to the restroom.

She closed the door behind her and walked up to the mirror, looking proudly at her own reflection, smiling. She was so happy that everyone loved the movie and her performance...

Suddenly, the door opened and closed quickly and Stefani heard someone lock it. She didn't even have time to turn around because she felt a strong grasp on her arm, turning her around. Startled, she wanted to start screaming, but immediately stopped herself when her eyes met with a pair of blue ones she hasn't seen in years.

"B-Bradley?" She couldn't believe her own eyes. He was really there, standing before her.

"Wh–what are you doing here? How did you get in?" She stuttered.

They haven't seen each other for such a long time and she's missed him so, so much. She suddenly felt like nothing else around them existed... just them. Even after months, years, of not seeing each other, she still felt the connection there. It only took one look into his eyes.

And she also had to admit, he still looked really handsome as the last time she had seen him.

"That's a secret." Bradley said in a low voice, staring deeply into her green eyes. "I wanted to see your movie, and I also wanted to see you."

"But why now? What about the press?"

"I came here secretly. Nobody saw me, don't worry." He explained and Stefani sighed in relief. The last thing she wanted was another wave of rumors.

"Good." She smiled slightly, and noticed his gaze shift from her face to her almost exposed cleavage.

"Um– and how did you like the movie?" She asked casually. Bradley was still holding her arm tightly, not letting go.

"I absolutely loved it. Your performance was outstanding, Stefani." He told her, moving closer. "And there's one particular scene that stayed in my head and is going to stay there forever..."

"Really? Which one?" Stefani acted cluelessly, but knew very well which scene he meant.

"Don't act like you don't know, Stefani." Bradley said, his face inches from hers.

Stefani backed away a little, until her back hit the bathroom sink.

"Do you know how much I had to control myself not to leave to the restroom after that scene?" He sighed deeply and closed his eyes, the images of the sex scene still playing in his head.