Drunk Thoughts

Hii guys! How are you all doing?
It's crazy that it has already been for over a year since I've been here. I finally managed to write something again and I will also update my "Life with Ally" book soon. I really missed writing for you guys, I have been re-reading all of my older stories and decided to write another one! This one will even have a second chapter, which I'm currently working on, too. But let me know all your thoughts.
I really hope most of you are still here and that you will enjoy :) love you all! ❤️🌹

•••

"C'mon, B! Don't just sit here, let's dance!" Stefani yelled over the loud music and dragged Bradley to the dance floor.

They have been out with their friends and the Star is Born set crew, but most of them have already left because it was getting very late.

"Stef, I think that's enough. Let's go home." Bradley told her and took her hand, but she started to protest.

"I don't wanna go home. I'm having so much fun!" She let go of his hand and started drinking another drink.

'Oh god, she can be so stubborn sometimes.' Bradley thought, watching as she started dancing and jumping, when she suddenly tripped over her foot and fell straight into Bradley's arms.

"Thank you for catching me, my handsome cowboy." She laughed drunkly, her green eyes sparkling as she looked into his blue ones.

"That's enough, let's go." Bradley said and immediately picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and started walking towards the exit.

"I don't want to leave yet! Let me go!" She tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he held her tight.

"I won't, Stefani. You are drunk and I don't want anything bad happen to you here." Bradley told her as they got to the car. He set her back on her feet, opened the car door and helped her get in.

"Where are we going?" Stefani murmured as he started the car, her eyes slowly closing.

"My house. It's closer and I have to keep an eye on you." Bradley said and she just hummed, falling asleep a moment later.

When they got to his house, Stefani was still sleeping and Bradley didn't want to wake her up, so he carried her inside. When he stepped into the guest room, she stirred awake.

"B–"

"Everything's okay, Stef..." Bradley whispered and gently laid her on the bed.

He then quickly disappeared to the bathroom and brought her a glass of water.

"Here, have some water."

"Thank you." She smiled and slowly began to doze off again as she was sitting on the bed.

Bradley noticed that and crouched down to help her take her heels off. She still had such a tight dress on, though.

"Stef, take off your dress, I will give you my t-shirt to sleep in." He said, walking to the closet to take out one of his t-shirts. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable sleeping in that tight dress.

"Bradley Cooper is telling me to take off my dress, huh?" Stefani grinned, raising her eyebrow.

"Stefani, you know I didn't mean–"