Rehearsing

Hi everyone! I'm here with another story for you.
Btw it contains some spoilers from the HOG sex scene, so if you haven't seen the movie yet, it's up to you if you want to read the story or not.
Also, there's some smut at the end so enjoy! 😄❤️

•••

"Baby?" Stefani called out while sitting on the couch, reading her script.

"Yes, darling?" Bradley walked into the living room, smiling when he found her sitting there with her glasses on, really focused on the script, twirling her hair.

"I need your help with one scene." Stefani looked up at him and Bradley sat down on the couch next to her.

"Which one?"

"Umm.. the sex scene." Stefani's cheeks reddened.

She handed him the script and he began reading through the lines, raising his eyebrows at some of the passages.

"Oh, wow, this is pretty intense."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Oh my god, Stef, look at this! You have to kiss so many times in just one scene. And look what you have to do in the sex scene itself." Bradley turned the script to show her, a small giggle escaping her mouth.

"I know, baby. I've read it many times already."

"Is really all this necessary?" He asked, and she could hear a bit of jealousy in his voice.

"It is. We have to show how madly they were in love with each other at the beginning of their relationship."

"Well, now I wish that I would put something like this into our movie, too."

"You could've, I wouldn't mind." Stefani grinned, kissing his cheek. "B, will you please help me rehearse it? I really want to do a good job."

"Of course I will help you, come." Bradley grabbed her hand and walked with her to the nearest table. "And don't worry, you will do a perfect job, as always. You're my multitalented girlfriend." He stroked her cheek and Stefani slightly blushed at his compliments.

"Okay, so what do we have here... you can stand here, baby." Bradley moved her closer to the wall as he scanned through the script once again.

"We can start. You ready?" He asked and Stefani nodded with a smile.

Bradley then took her face into his palms and began kissing her, Stefani's hands wrapping around his neck. Then, his hands began sliding lower, down her back.

"You can lift me up now." Stefani mumbled into the kiss and he grabbed her butt, lifting her up, and she wrapped her legs around his torso.

Bradley then walked with her to the opposite wall, gently pinning her against it, and Stefani suddenly stopped him.

"Wait, no, you have to slam me against the wall. It can't be gentle, B."

"I don't wanna hurt you, darling."

"But I need to have it properly rehearsed so I know what to expect during the shooting." Stefani told him and he then nodded, pinning her against the wall more roughly this time.

"Better?"

"Better." She smiled and continued to kiss him.

In between passionate kisses, she told him to set her on the table and Bradley obeyed, walking to the table and slowly placing her on it.

"Okay and now comes that scene, right?" He asked and she nodded, lying on the table.

Bradley began kissing her again, his mouth traveling down her neck, between her breasts, and slowly going lower and lower. He lifted her dress up and looked up at her.

"Stef, do I–" He began saying, but Stefani just grabbed his hair and put his head in between her legs.

"Don't ask anything, just do everything according to the script." Stefani said and sighed deeply when she felt his head between her thighs. And Bradley was such a tease he even began kissing her inner thighs, his mouth slowly moving towards her panties. And when he placed a kiss on her center through the fabric, Stefani let out a quiet moan, immediately stopping him afterwards.

"Uhm, okay, I think that's enough down there. Come up here." She quickly said. She knew very well that if he continued, they would stop rehearsing, and she really didn't want to be unprepared for the scene.

Bradley stood up and grinned at her. He was really enjoying this.

"Bradley, stop it! I'm trying to rehearse here." She scowled at him, but a small giggle also escaped her mouth.

He began unbuckling his belt, the sight making her heart beat faster. When he had his pants unzipped, she placed her leg on his shoulder. He grabbed her ankle, caressing her soft skin.

"Ready?"

"Ready. But don't forget, it has to be rough and fast." Stefani made sure he knows what to do and Bradley then began imitating the thrusting, speeding up his pace with each thrust.

Every time he thrusted, she felt him brush against her core on purpose. She was pretty sure the moans she was just supposed to be imitating, were turning into real moans, for him.

Bradley had to really control himself while hearing her imitating the moans. The sounds she was making were torturing him.

He was now thrusting as fast as he could, he even thought the table might break underneath them, just from rehearsing.

"Stefani, if you don't stop making these sounds–" Bradley warned her, his pants tightening.

But Stefani just wrapped her arms around his neck and purposely began moaning even louder.

"Fuck, okay, you wanted it." He suddenly stopped, pulled his pants with his boxer briefs down, as well as her panties.

"Bradley, what are you– oh, shit!" Stefani gasped as she felt him thrust into her, grabbing the sides of the table to keep her balance.

"Properly rehearsing your scene." He said in a husky voice and kissed her deeply, making her moan into his mouth.

Stefani then grabbed his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin, as she was slowly reaching her peak. Their groans filled the room and after a few more thrusts they came at the same time, completely shaking.

"Wow... I think that after this I'm absolutely prepared for shooting the scene." Stefani said with a giggle, still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, really? Because I think that there are still some little things you need to improve..." Bradley leaned in, their noses touching.

"Such as?" She teased back.

"Just some minor details in those kissing scenes, or the moaning scene. You know I'm a director, Miss Germanotta, I know what I'm talking about. You even said you want the scene to look great. So what do you say about rehearsing it once again?" Bradley smirked, his hand sliding up her thigh, sending shivers down her spine.

"Hmm, you're probably right, Mister Cooper. Practice makes perfect."