Pennsylvania (Part 2)

Hiii 💕 how are you guys?
So unfortunately Bradley didn't come, which is sad, but Gaga was amazing! As always 👑❤️ I really loved her performance! 😍
obsessedwhith requested for part 2, so here it is! 🥰 I hope you'll enjoy!
By the way these days I'm really in the mood for writing some cute Bradga moments, I really miss them! 🥺🖤

•••

"I'm so proud of you, B! You were amazing!" Stefani squealed and jumped into Bradley's arms, hugging him tightly, when they returned home.

The performance went great and people were delighted to see them together again. At the end of the song, Bradley pressed his lips against Stefani's, which made everyone scream in joy. At first she was a little surprised because they haven't talked about it, but at least they made everything clear to the world.

"You were perfect up there, Stef. I'm a very proud boyfriend of my beautiful girlfriend." Bradley chuckled and set her back on her feet.

"Thank you." Stefani blushed. After a few seconds, she suddenly grinned and hugged him once again.

"What?" Bradley laughed and buried his head in her neck, holding her tightly. He loved seeing her like this, her beautiful smile and adorable laugh.. it immediately made him happy too.

"I'm just– so happy. Tonight was seriously great. I'm glad we finally made everything clear to everyone." Stefani told him and Bradley nodded with a smile. "Me too, baby."

"Keep holding me, please." She mumbled and tightened her grip on him. She was in the mood for cuddling right now and didn't want to let him go.

"Always." Bradley smiled and then picked her up bridal-style, which made Stefani squeal.

"Oh my god, B! What are you doing?" Stefani laughed and Bradley carried her to their bedroom, slowly laying her on the bed. "Fulfilling your needs." He answered and got into the bed as well, immediately taking her into his arms again.

"I love you." Stefani smiled and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I love you too, Stef.. and I'm never letting you go." Bradley put a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, and she laid her head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Me neither." Stefani said in a sweet voice and yawned.

"You have to be tired, baby. Let's get ready for bed." Bradley told her and wanted to get up, but Stefani held him tightly.

"No, don't go anywhere.. I want to cuddle with you." She pouted and Bradley had to admit that he'd never seen anything more cute.

"Oh, Stef." He chuckled. "We will get ready for bed and then we can cuddle for as long as you want, okay?" He suggested and Stefani then nodded with a wide smile.

"Deal."