I Think It Might Be You

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well!
I just had an idea, so I'm back with another chapter. It's a bit longer, so enjoy ❤️

•••

After a long day of filming they have finally finished and Stefani was packing her things in the caravan, preparing for leaving, when she suddenly heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!"

Bradley opened the door and walked in with a smile on his face.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?" Stefani asked, looking at him with a confused face.

"I'm taking you home on my motorcycle."

"Ohh, right! I completely forgot about that!"

"We've talked about it in the morning, Stef. Also, you don't have a car here today." Bradley laughed.

"It was a long day, it had to slip out of my mind. Let's go, then!" She said and immediately dragged him out of the caravan.

She was so excited. She loved riding on a motorcycle with him.

"Look at the sky, I hope it won't start raining. It doesn't look so good." Bradley told her while they were walking to his motorcycle.

"I won't mind a bit of rain. It had been so hot for the past couple of days."

They came to the motorcycle and Bradley took out a helmet for Stefani.

"By the way, Stef, you did so well today... I'm really proud of you." He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He then carefully put a helmet on her head.

"Thank you, B." Stefani smiled back, blushing a little.

He put a helmet on as well and they both hopped on the motorcycle.

"Hold on tight." Bradley said and she immediately wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly.

"Yes, sir." She laughed and they then drove off straight to Malibu.

After a few minutes, it started to drizzle a bit, so Bradley stopped the motorcycle at the side of a road.

"Why did we stop?" Stefani then asked. She didn't mind the rain at all.

"A thunderstorm is definitely coming, Stef. We have to find some place where we can wait until it's over.

"But it's not even raining that much, yet. And my house is not that far from here, we will manage to get there, if you go a little bit faster." Stefani told him.

"Or I can drive, if you're too scared." She teased him with a grin.

"I just don't want to risk anything happening to us, driving a motorcycle in a thunderstorm, that's crazy."

"Oh, c'mon! It's not even raining properly. We could already be much closer to my house if you hadn't stopped here. Sit behind me, I will drive, then." Stefani said, moving to the front seat.

"Stefani..."

"Are you coming or should I leave without you?" Stefani joked, starting the motorcycle.