Pennsylvania (Part 3)

Hi everyone! 🌹
So gaganbrad and obsessedwhith wanted another part of the Pennsylvania story, so here it is 😄
I hope you'll enjoy! ❤️

•••

As Stefani was showering, Bradley was already waiting for her in their bed, thinking about everything that had happened that day. It was such a great feeling not to hide anymore. Now he could proudly show his beautiful girlfriend, his Stefani, to the whole world.

He began scrolling through the articles when the bathroom door opened and Stefani walked into the bedroom with a smile on her face. She had a black nightgown on, her hair still slightly damp at the ends. Bradley just kept staring at her, she always managed to take his breath away.

She made her way to the bed and jumped in, landing on her stomach right next to him, which he found very cute. She giggled at her own goofiness and shifted closer to him, straddling him, her head snuggling into his neck.

"Everyone is going crazy because of us, look." Bradley chuckled and showed her the headlines.

"We've caused quite a stir, huh?" Stefani laughed and took the phone out of his hands, setting it back on the bedside table. "Let them talk.. you promised me some cuddling." She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned closer so their foreheads were touching.

"Oh, really? I don't seem to remember.." Bradley teased.

"Bradley!" Stefani whined and threw a pillow at him, giggling afterwards. "Ha! That's what you get for not cuddling with me."

"You will pay for that, come here!"

Stefani wanted to run away from him, but he was faster. He wrapped his strong arms around her, pulled her close to his body and started tickling her sides.

"Oh my god, B! Stop!" Stefani laughed and squealed. She was very ticklish.

He then stopped, both trying to catch their breath after laughing so much.

"Of course I haven't forgotten about cuddling with you, baby.. I'd cuddle with you all day and night if I could." Bradley caressed her cheek, slowly closing the distance between them, their lips meeting in a sweet kiss. Stefani smiled into the kiss and Bradley's hands began gently stroking her back.

"I'd do anything for you, Stef. Anything, just to make you smile. Because when you're happy, I am happy." He murmured against her lips when they pulled apart.

"You're such a sweetheart, B. But you don't have to do anything, because being with you is enough for me to be happy. I'm the happiest when you're by my side." Stefani looked at him lovingly and he kissed her forehead.

"And I'll always be by your side." Bradley told her and buried his head in her hair, inhaling her sweet lavender scent. Stefani smiled and her fingers were lazily tracing his chest. He could see she was slowly drifting off to sleep, so his fingers began running gently through her hair.

"I love you so much, B." Stefani mumbled sleepily, her head buried in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too, baby. Sweet dreams.." Bradley said in a low voice and smiled.

"Goodnight."

They both fell asleep a moment later, Stefani's tiny body clinging to Bradley's, chest to chest, feeling each other's heartbeat.