Height Difference

Hi guys! It's almost 3AM here, but I wanted to post this story and wish you a happy New Year. Hoping 2022 will finally be better than the previous one. 🍀✨ Love you and thank you all for still being here and reading my stories. ❤️
Hope you'll enjoy the first short story of this year!

•••

"Fuck!"

Bradley made his way to the kitchen when he heard Stefani's loud cursing echoing through the whole house.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asked and chuckled to himself when he saw her struggling to reach for a cup on the very top shelf.

"I can't reach it. Why did you place it so high?"

"It's not high for me." Bradley teased and she turned to look at him with a scowl, putting her index finger up.

"Don't even start talking about my height, I'm warning you." Stefani wanted to walk away but he stopped her, pushing her back against the kitchen counter.

"I'm just teasing you, baby. And you know that I absolutely love your height."

"Oh, c'mon! Lea's sooner going to be taller than me and she's only four."

"Doesn't matter. I think your height is cute and it absolutely suits you." Bradley grabbed her face in his palms, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Wanna know what I love about our height difference?" He asked in a low voice.

"What? That you feel like a giant next to my dwarf self?" Stefani asked, making him laugh.

"Of course not, silly. That whenever you wear even the highest heels, you're still shorter than me, so you have to stand on your tippy toes to kiss me. I also love how adorable you look when you're wearing my clothes, like now, for example..." he motioned on his t-shirt she was wearing, which looked like a dress on her petite figure.

Stefani smiled at him, her cheeks reddening a little.

"And I love watching you struggle to reach for something that's placed higher." Bradley chuckled and she poked him in the chest.

"Hey!"

"But it's true! And I then love reaching those stuff for you..." Bradley said, took the cup she tried to reach for earlier from the shelf and handed it to her. "Here."

"Thank you." She smiled, placing the cup on the kitchen counter.

"I love that when you hug me, your head is on my chest, listening to my heart which beats only for you." He stroked her blonde locks and Stefani looked at him lovingly.

"Oh, come here, big boy." She hugged him tightly, placing a kiss on his chest – on his heart. "My heart does the same for you, darling."

"We were really made for each other, Stef. Just look how perfectly our bodies fit together."

"Like puzzles." Stefani murmured against his t-shirt. "Do you want to know what I love?"

"Of course."

"I love that I always feel protected with you. Wherever we are, I don't have to worry about anything because I have my tall, handsome boyfriend by my side who will protect me." She said, standing on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"Always."

"I also love how my small hand feels in your big one." Stefani continued and took his hand, their fingers intertwined.

"Yeah, I really love your tiny hands, too."

"Careful. Those tiny hands, as you called them, can do many various things." She smirked.

"With that I have to agree." He said in a low voice, kissing her hand.

"I love every part of you, Stef." Bradley whispered, picking her up to set her on the kitchen counter.

"And I love you, my tall and handsome." Stefani wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"My tiny and adorable."

"Bradley!"

"Okay, okay! My tiny and smoking hot." He corrected himself but she still kept looking at him with a pout.

"What? I'm absolutely not changing that tiny part." Bradley told her, tickling her sides, making her laugh out loud.

"Okay, fine. What should I do with you?" Stefani gave up and Bradley grinned.

"Well, I would have some ideas..." He leaned in, their noses touching.

"B!" Stefani squealed when he took her in his arms and began walking upstairs to the bedroom. "You're crazy."

"Crazy for you."