Drunk Thoughts (Part 2)

Heyy, I'm back with the second chapter to this story. Hope you'll enjoy! 🫶🏼

•••

"Oh, god." Stefani groaned when she woke up with a strong headache. She rubbed her eyes, slowly opened them and noticed she wasn't at her house.

"Shit, where am I?" She started panicking and sat up immediately, noticing she was undressed.

"Oh no, no, no..."

Then, she spotted a familiar painting on the wall and immediately relaxed. It's Bradley's house.

She sighed in relief and in that moment the door opened and Bradley walked into the room. She covered herself with a blanket, slightly embarrassed.

She absolutely didn't know what happened yesterday and why she was lying half-naked in the middle of Bradley's bed.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." He smiled, walked closer to her and sat on the bed, handing her some painkillers.

"Good morning, B. Thank you." She smiled slightly, massaging her temples. The headache she had was terrible.

"Um– what happened last night? I can't remember a single thing." She said after she took the pill and Bradley just chuckled.

"What is the last thing you remember?"

"I don't know, we were still at the club." Stefani shrugged. "Why am I lying here almost naked? What happened, B?"

"When you took the dress off, you didn't want to put my t-shirt on and insisted on sleeping naked." Bradley told her and laughed at her reaction. She completely covered her face with the blanket.

"Oh, god. I hope I didn't try to do anything stupid..." she said, when she suddenly had a quick flashback of her kissing Bradley.

"Shit!" She cursed, looking at him with widened eyes.

"What happened?"

"You stayed here with me last night?" She asked and Bradley nodded.

"And I– kissed you?"

"You remember?" Bradley asked surprisingly.

"Only something... Bradley, did we even– oh, my god, I'm never drinking again!" Stefani gasped, burying her face in her hands, feeling completely humiliated.

"Stefani, calm down. Nothing happened." Bradley reassured her.

"Really?" She looked at him with her big green eyes. He nodded and she sighed in relief for the second time that morning.

"Oh, thank god." She said out loud, but after the words left her mouth she realized how it must've sounded to him.

"Sorry, it probably sounded so bad... I didn't mean to–" she tried to correct herself but Bradley just laughed and shook his head.

"I know, Stef. It's okay." He said, taking her hand. "You know I would never disrespect you in such a way, even if you really wanted to. You were drunk, you didn't know what you were doing."

"Yes, I know, B. And I really appreciate that about you. You are a real gentleman." Stefani smiled. She then noticed his t-shirt on the floor, so she grabbed it and quickly put it on.

"But I still apologize for kissing you. I don't know what was going through my head. Also, I'm so sorry if I told you something that made you uncomfortable. When I'm drunk, I say a lot of shit." She explained.

'It didn't seem like shit to me.' Bradley thought to himself.

"It's completely okay. You don't have to apologize, Stef."