Accidental Livestream

Hey guys! 🌹
obsessedwhith asked me to write an Instagram confirmation story, so here it is 🥰
I hope you'll like it ❤️
And by the way thank you so much for the love on my previous stories, I appreciate it so much and I'm glad you're enjoying them! 💕

•••

"Stefi, look! Chawlie!" The little blue-eyed girl grinned while she was watching videos on Stefani's phone.

"Yeah, oh and watch this, princess.. this is from your birthday party, remember? Koji tried to eat your cake." Stefani played her another video and Lea started giggling. She run her hand through the little one's hair and smiled. She adored Lea and really loved spending time with her.

"What are my favorite girls doing?" Bradley asked as he walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. They were having a movie night and Lea suggested to watch Frozen. Again. She loved that movie and they watched it together every time she was at Stefani's house.

"Just watching some old videos." Stefani grinned at Bradley and kissed him when he sat on the couch. "You taste like popcorn." She laughed and took the bowl from him.

"Hey! Give me some, too!" He reached for the bowl but she shook her head, turning to the other side.

"You've had enough while making it." She told him and put the popcorn in her mouth. "It's so delicious, mmm.." she teased.

"Stefani.." He looked at her with a warning look, but she just continued to eat. She even forgot that her phone was still in Lea's hands.

Bradley then quickly snatched the bowl out of her hands, spilling some popcorn out, causing Stefani to gasp, but then they both burst out laughing.

"Oh god B, look what you've done!" She tried so hard not to laugh, but couldn't stop. They put the spilled popcorn back in the bowl, and Lea then looked over to them with a big smile on her face.

"Stefi!" She called and Stefani turned around, looking lovingly at the little girl before her.

"What happened, princess?" She asked in a sweet voice, looking at the phone in Lea's tiny hands, her smile immediately disappearing.

Shit.

The little one was no longer watching the videos. Somehow she managed to go to Instagram and which was even worse, she started a livestream. People were going crazy in the comments, and Stefani didn't know what to do.

"Oh shi– god.." She turned to face Bradley, panic in her eyes.

"What happened?" Bradley asked in concern when he saw Stefani's face.

"Lea accidentally started a livestream. What are we going to do? People know her, B.." Stefani told him silently, becoming very stressed.

"It's okay, Stef. I think it's about time to let everyone know. Well, they already know, but let's confirm it." Bradley took her hand and smiled. Stefani then nodded and exhaled deeply.

"Darling, can you please give me my phone back?" She asked Lea, who immediately nodded and gave it back to Stefani.

"Oh, um– hi everyone!" She waved and Bradley peeked out from behind her, smiling slightly. "So, you probably already know everything.. but let's be clear. Yes, we are together. And I love these two so much." Stefani said and looked at Bradley, then at Lea, who was clinging onto her shoulder.

"And we love her too, right baby?" Bradley asked Lea and she grinned, nodding.

"Yea, I luw Stefi so much!" She snuggled her head into Stefani's neck, making her smile. Bradley then kissed Stefani gently on the lips.

"Okay, so.. I think we should go now. We have a movie to watch. Well– bye!" Stefani quickly waved again and ended the livestream, her hands shaking. Bradley took her into his arms right away, holding her.

"Everything's okay.." he mumbled and kissed her temple.

"Daddy, Stefi sad?" Lea looked at Bradley with her big blue eyes.

"Oh darling, don't worry, I'm not sad. Come here.." Stefani opened her arms for her and Lea hugged her tightly, Bradley melting at the sight.

"So, my beautiful girls, can we turn the movie on?" He then asked, stroking Lea's hair and she grinned widely.

"Yea, pwease."

They played the movie and while Lea was watching, not paying attention to anything else around her, Stefani was scrolling through her gallery.

"What are you doing, baby?" Bradley asked curiously.

"You know what? The accidental livestream had one advantage. I can finally post these beautiful pictures of us." Stefani grinned and Bradley laughed.

"Lea really does all the job for us."

"She most definitely does."