6. His Eyes

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was 10am and Shakel woke up and hopped in the shower, hoping Larry would stay sleep. Twenty minutes later he woke up and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Larry greets her with a "Good morning" and she did the same but he focused more on wetting his toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. As he starts brushing his teeth, he looked in the mirror and noticed Shakel in the shower making him lose track of what he was doing and stop brushing his teeth. He stood there with his toothbrush sticking out of his mouth, staring. Shakel wasn't paying him any mind so he snapped out of the trance and began brushing his teeth again. A few minutes later Larry finished brushing and begins to rinse his mouth. Shakel didn't know that Larry was still in the bathroom so when she got out of the shower, to her left she saw a very tall person moving. Her first thought wasn't to think 'oh it's just Larry' so she got startled and turned to him and threatened him.

"Larry, I swear.. If you sneak up on me one more time! Me and you will box. I'm talking caged death match. Don't do that shit!" She said pointing at him.

He laughed. "I'm sorry belle, I did not mean to scare you." He said looking at her through the mirror. "Besides, what were you going to do? Fight me naked?" He walked over to her and began to kiss her on the sensitive spot on her neck.

"Ooh, please don't do that." She warned.

"Why not?" He asked in a seductive tone, backing her up against the counter.

"Uuuhhh.. Because it's like barely 10:30 in the mor-" He cut her off by picking her up and placing her on the counter.

"Why.. Why are you acting like this?" She asked.

"What can I say.. I miss her." He said biting his lip.

Shakel thought about it for a second, she was highly confused before she took his statement into context. She raised her eyebrow at him. "Oh really?"

Larry leaned in and began kissing Shakel with passion and she began kissing him back while wrapping her legs around his waist then putting her arms around his shoulders. He began to take the towel off of her. After getting her towel off he kissed her a few more times before he got on his knees and gave her other lips a few kisses. His tongue played with her clit and made her moan softly. He used his tongue to explore her sensitive center.

"Larry wait.." She tried to stop him but he did more that made her forget why she was even stopping him.
He stood up and pulled his basketball shorts and briefs down. "You're so wet, baby." He groaned as he entered her slowly. They started off slow, then Larry started to pick up his pace.

"Larry.." She said breathlessly as she started leaving small scratches on his back while he thrusted deeper. He thrusted harder and faster until they both climaxed, leaving their bodies a little sticky from the humidity in the bathroom from Shakel's shower previous to their small sex act. His head rested in the crook of her neck while she rested partially against the mirror. He stepped away from her and she hopped off of the counter. "You're welcome." She said walking toward the shower.

"Huh?" He answered in confusion, following behind her.

"That was your second birthday present since I bought you alcohol last night." She stated as she turned on the shower.

"That's it?" He asked in shock.

Suddenly there was a knock on their door. Shakel smiled and cocked her head to the side. He squinted his eyes and went to find a shirt "One second!" He yelled as he put on a shirt and walked to the door. He opened the door to see some of his friends who also work with Beyoncé. They were holding two sets of balloons and two gifts, of course one of each being for his twin.