27. His Happiness

Unedited.

November | 3:25am

Larry turned to lay on his stomach and groaned into the pillow. He turned to lay on his side facing Shakel. He poked at her side trying to wake her up but she wasn't budging. "Shakel.." He said lightly shaking her. She stirred a little bit but turned away from him. "..Shakel." He said shaking her harder.

"What Larry!?" Shakel answered annoyed.

"Can we have sex?" He asked in one of his cute voices.

She sat up and looked at him. "Seriously? I have a lot to do today."

"So? You still gonna do that but right now I'm horny." He said tugging at the string of her pajama pants but she didn't stop him. "See, you want me too."
Shakel rolled her eyes and sat so that her feet hung over the side of the bed and touched the floor. She got up and walked into the bathroom shaking her head. Larry laid there with his arm behind his head, waiting for her to return to the bed. Nothing more than two minutes passed and Shakel finally came out of the bathroom. She looked at Larry for a few seconds then started toward the door. "Where are you going?" He asked sitting up.

"Downstairs." She sighed. He looked at her confused. "That's where the co-"

"Don't worry for that. Come here, we don't need that." He said waving her over.

"Um, are you even awake right now? I don't need you blaming me if something happens."

Larry's face was blank when she said that. "Come here, damn! I don't need that right now!" He shouted. Shakel raised an eyebrow at him. He knew exactly what that look meant. "Wait, sorry I wasn't trying to-"

"Deal with your little problem yourself, I'm gonna get food." She said walking out of the room and going downstairs.

Larry facepalmed and laid back down staring at the ceiling. He tossed around on the bed angrily trying to pull the blanket off of himself. He finally pulled it off and went downstairs after Shakel. Larry walked into the kitchen without being noticed. Shakel continued getting her snacks together until she felt arms snaking around her waist. She quickly turned around to see it was Larry. "You just not gonna learn till I fuck you up!" Shakel said glaring at Larry. Larry stared back at her in a lustful manner, pushing her against the counter so she couldn't move. "Fuck me up then."

He slid his hand into her pajama bottoms and glided his fingers across her clit. Shakel began pushing Larry away until he pinned her hands above her head, leaving her no choice but to surrender to his touch. He began rubbing faster, causing Shakel's legs to shake. She bit down on her lip to keep from moaning as he kissed and sucked on her neck.

"You like it baby?" Larry asked observing her faces of pleasure.

Only a simple head nod let him know she was enjoying his actions. Faster and faster he went until she reached her climax, he kissed her so she wasn't heard. Without warning Larry turned Shakel around and bent her over the counter, sliding down both their bottoms and underwear. He slowly entered her, allowing her to adjust to him until he was completely inside. Larry bit his bottom lip in pleasure as he penetrated Shakel, her tightened walls tensing up as he repeatedly entered her. He threw his head back as Shakel thrusted her body into his. "Oh fuck! Just like that." He groaned as he grabbed onto her hips.

Larry smacked her ass and pulled her hair as he began to feel his orgasm rising. He pounded into her until they simultaneously orgasmed. Larry covered Shakel's mouth as she screamed in ecstasy, both slowly sliding to the floor regaining their breath.

-----

"Yeah, I'm not sure if it's because I'm pregnant and my hearing is sensitive or if you were just really loud this morning." Aaliyah said brushing past Shakel as she walked into the office room.

Shakel furrowed her brow and looked at her friend confused. "Huh?"

Aaliyah shook her head and chuckled. "You and Larry were making a little ruckus downstairs early this morning, you don't recall?"

"You heard that? Damn, I thought we were quiet."

"Yeah, no. You were everything but quiet." Aaliyah confirmed.

They both laughed then started packing items into boxes one by one. They had to relocate the office to the other end of the hall because Aaliyah wanted to make the room closest to hers the room for the baby. Although she still didn't want to have a baby, one thing was for certain; she wanted to decorate. Shakel thought her best friend was so backwards. Doesn't want a baby but wants to decorate a room for a baby? Backwards.

They had been more than halfway done packing the office up. All that was left to do now was to move everything to the other room.

"Liyah, have you noticed how grey your eyes have been?" Shakel asked as her and Aaliyah walked over to the loft.

"Yes and Larry has been questioning that, my hair color and why my hair is curlier than normal." Aaliyah shook her head. "I don't know why I'm hiding it from him anyway." She said as they both sat down in one of the really large bean bag chairs.

"You find out what you're having tomorrow right?"

Aaliyah sighed as she lifted her shirt exposing her fairly round stomach. Shakel squealed in excitement. "Mhm."

"Ah!" Shakel clapped happily. "I can't wait, what do you think you're having?"

"Probably a girl. You know how girls run in my family." Aaliyah giggled as she lightly rubbed her stomach. "If I could be pregnant without all of this stomach, I wouldn't have a problem. But this right here,"

"You look good. You make pregnant look good I swear."

"No. This gotta go." Aaliyah finished. "All of this black I've been wearing makes pregnant look good because it looks like it's not the-"

"Shakel do you know where I put my-" Larry started as he walked into the loft unannounced. He looked directly at Aaliyah's stomach as she pulled her shirt down. "Why your tummy look like-" For a moment Larry actually forgot that he knew Aaliyah was pregnant. Aaliyah rolled her eyes, sunk herself into the bean bag and sighed. "You having my brothers baby?" He smiled.

"Yeah." She answered nonchalantly.

Larry had that cute boyish smile on his face that he knew always made Aaliyah smile. He just smiled at her waiting to see her expression change. She covered her face and laughed. "See! You don't be sad about that. My brother loves you so much I'm happy you will have a family with him and make him happy." If there wasn't anything Larry was proud of  besides his dancing career, it was the way his twins life was going. His brother was finally happy and that made him happy. Now all he had to worry about was making himself happy with who he wanted and at that moment it was Shakel.

~~~~~~

Yall know as always, I hope you enjoy this little chapter. I'm sorry I've been slacking. I've just been dealing with some stuff and my minds been racing on a thousand, but I'm gradually getting back into this. I promise. 😊  Look forward to a new chapter VERY soon 👀🙊

Love you all 😚 bisous