41. Inprisonment?

Unedited...

~~~~~~~~~~~

*72 Hours Before The Unity Of Aaliyah Cartier & Laurent Bourgeois..

Aaliyah was freshly out of the shower, wrapped in her plush white robe. She sat on the bed to moisturized her body so she wouldn't have to rush and do it later. There was so much that needed to get done in such little time. There was a knock on the door and in came Shakel followed by 2 other females.

"Hairstylist and makeup artist are here." She announced as they both walked in with bags and sat them down.

"Hey ladies! Thank you so much for being here today at such a short notice I almost had a breakdown. I really appreciate you so much." Aaliyah said getting up to hug them.

"Girl its all good, I keep my schedule clear the day before and day after when I know I'm doing anything for a wedding just in case." The makeup artist informed.

"Same here basically, cause things happen and come up." The hairstylist admitted.

Aaliyah smiled and sighed, thankful that they were so easy going. "Thank god! Did you guys wanna do this up here or out in the living room?"

"Wherever you're comfortable."

She nodded. "Okay in here is fine then. Let me put on some music. Would y'all like anything to drink? Water, wine, juice, soda?"

"What kind of wine do you have?" The hairstylist asked.

Aaliyah paused and squinted her eyes for a second. "Mommy brain doesn't let me remember off the top of my head," she laughed. "but feel free to check the wine cellar, Janiyah."

"You have kids?" Janiyah asked surprised.

"Yes ma'am, I have a 7 month old daughter." Aaliyah smiled proudly.

They gasped.

"What?! You look like pregnancy didn't come near you with a ten foot pole!" The makeup artist complimented as she started unpacking her stuff.

"I carried pretty small for maybe 26 weeks, but when I had her, I lost all my pregnancy weight and normal weight." She thought back. "It was a real struggle but this is all happy weight now."

"That's so good to hear, Aaliyah!"

"Oh, Janiyah let me show you where the wine cellar is." They started to walk out of the room and Aaliyah stopped in her tracks. "You sure you don't want anything Jas?"

"Yeah, I'll take some water actually." She said putting her stuff down and hopping up.

They walked downstairs and headed toward the kitchen. Next to the kitchen threshold was a frosted glass door, Aaliyah hit the light switch outside of the door, opened it and ushered them in. They looked around in awe. The wine cellar was incredibly built to their surprise.

"Okay, so.. Not to like get all in your business but.. You're like rich, I'm assuming?" Jas asked.

"Not at all." Aaliyah laughed. "I make a nice salary and my husband makes pretty good money too but I'm not rich."

Jas raised her eyebrows. "What does he do, if you don't mind me asking?"

"He and his brother are dancers. They're pretty known for the most part." Aaliyah answered watching as Janiyah looked at all the different bottles of wine.