15. Resentment

Chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon.

a/n: make sure to check out the MM. As always I have something there. Lol hope you enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shakel tried to keep her distance from Larry. Difficult task, but she still tried. She didn't feel right after what happened a few days earlier. All she could do was doubt Larry the many times he said he loved her.

"Let's go get breakfast?" He asked walking up behind her on the balcony. She spent most of her time there to avoid him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

She removed his hands and walked back into the room.

"What I do?" He questioned walking behind her.

No answer. Of course.

"Really? You don't speak now?" He said getting easily frustrated by her reactions. "Talk to me."

"I'm not hungry." She said simply without making eye contact then started to mess with her phone.

"Okay.. But what did I do to make you upset?"

"Do you love me?" Shakel asked looking up at him.

He furrowed his brows and chuckled at the question. "I should be asking you that question." He said sitting next to her on the bed.

Shakel stood up and hovered over him. "No, I should be asking you that question!"

Larry looked at her confused. "Why are you mad at me? I did nothing."

"You did everything to make me feel like you don't love me. You guilt tripped me into sucking your dick and swallowing your nut as if I really needed to do that just to prove I love you." She said angrily.

"I did not force you to do it. You did it by yourself."

"The way I see it, you basically forced me to." She added.

Larry shook his head. "No no, but I did not." He objected calmly.

"See! You don't want to be with me. You did all of this just to get me to be your sex slave for a few weeks."

"What are you talking about Shakel?" He asked. "I do want to be with you."

"Then why do you do these things that make me believe you don't?" She said. "Answer that."

He looked up at her completely appalled. Why and how could she think he's in the wrong for something he didn't force her to do? He brought her to Guadeloupe, bought her new jewelry that she hadn't seen yet, and new clothes that she wanted from the shops. Where exactly was he going wrong?

"I don't understand what the fuck you are talking about!" He yelled standing up and walking toward her. "I am doing everything right now to show you I love you and want to be with you."

"How?"

"How? How?!" He growled. "I bring you to Guadeloupe, I buy you what you want, I buy you stuff you don't know you have yet, I try to fix your problem with Aaliyah and just because I want you to suck me off, you get mad at me? Why?!" He yelled out of pure frustration. "You cheat on me and get pregnant and I still stay to take care of you and the thing you had inside you. You lose it and I stay again to take care of you! But I show I do not love you?! You answer that!"

"You're the reason I even have a problem with Aaliyah, you should fix that without wanting anything in return!"

"I did not make the problem between you and Aaliyah, you did!" Larry shook his head.

"I caught you fingering her in the kitchen. That's the only reason me and her have a problem." Shakel said getting angry at the thought of the event.

"No no. You have a problem with Aaliyah because you try to sound better than her and sham her for what she never said or did. She did not whoop your ass because of me." He clarified. "If that was why I would be with her right now and not you. But you know why I'm not with her? She doesn't like me and I do not like her. We made love because I missed you and she missed my brother. It was only frustration that caused that. Now my brother is somewhere in Gwada making love to her in a beautiful villa. She is not thinking about me." He added.

"Wait you slept with her?"

"Yes.. One time because I really wanted to be with you but I did not want to get hurt again."

"But you hurt me." She said sadly.

"Maybe. But I know I love you so much still even after you hurt me a million times. I try to show you that I love you and I do want to be with you. But you block it out thinking that I want to hurt you and is not true!" He shook his head. "Maybe I did hurt you one time, but it does not compare to how much you hurt me." He finished. He took one last look at her and left out of the room. Even though it was the slightest bit harsh, she finally knew exactly how he felt. He finally let her know. There was no more pent-up resentment. Everything was on the table now.

Shakel stood there completely in shock by what he just. Everything he said made sense to her. As per usual, she started crying. Crying because she felt so stupid for accusing him of so much. She couldn't begin to fathom how he must've felt now. After countless minutes of sobbing and hours no sign of Larry, she decided to go and sit on the balcony. The warm Caribbean breeze brushed against her skin and the monotonous fall of the waves on the beach, which for the most part beat a measured and soothing tattoo to her thoughts seemed consolingly to repeat over and over again. Exhausted from her sorrows, she laid back and drifted into a light slumber to ease the pain of the headache that was to come from her crying.

At least then she could escape reality and be at peace in dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I consider this an early update ? Nah. It's just something you needed to know. Rather short, I know. But new chapter soon 😏 .. Vote, comment, share .. I really like talking to y'all honestly. Send me messages or ideas for the stories, comment what you want more of, less of, what you want to see happen. I really do appreciate your feedback.

Question of the day: Do you know how old Aaliyah really is ?

Comment.

xo loves - Jay