20.0: lock the bunny up

"What are you talking about doll?"

"I didn't kill him."

[SEOKJIN POV]
I let go of my doll as I stared at Jeongguk who laid there unconscious.

Kill him? No, no. Why would I kill him just like that? It's no fun if I just killed him right on the spot.

Though the little shit was hard work for me at the beginning, but I knocked him out with my favorite flower pot. The little fucker.

He got me good though, I'll give him that.

I chuckle as I inspect my bleeding arm. The little bunny managed to stabbed me, and with a knife at that.

My eyes shifted to my kitten who was touching the brats face with way too much attention.

Why his he worried about him? I'm hurt too!

Without out much thought I walked and yanked him away from Jeongguk.

"Why are you so worried about the brat? He's not dead. At least not yet." I smile to myself picturing what I have planned for the little bunny.

Oh yeah, that'll be so much fun.

"Let go of me!" My baby throws a tantrum as he desperately tries to get away from me.

"You should be worried about me Yoongi. Your Jin Hyung got hurt too." I say as I pull him to me so I can hug him better.

"Why the fuck would I? Let me fucken go you asshole!" I frowned at my kitty's words.

"Hmmm. It looks like I'll have to get you a shock collar and train that dirty mouth of yours." I tell him as I grab his chin and stare at his chapped lips for a moment.

Looks like I'll have to take care of my doll better.

"Go to hell." Yoongi tells me which makes me laugh internally. I'm already going there honey.

I swooped down to kiss my kitten on the lips and then bite down on his lower lip with the intention of drawing blood.

Yoongi whimpers in place as he grabbed me with desperate hands. I stare him down as he squeezed his eyes tightly in pain.

I love his pained face, it's quite cute if you ask me.

I let go of his bleeding lip, but not without having another kiss.

As soon as I pull back, Yoongi covers his mouth with his hand and stares with those teary eyes that I love.

"That's punishment. Remember Yoonie. No cussing." I shake my head along with my pointer finger.

"Now, what to do with the bunny?" I think out loud, with a smile.

[3RD POV]
Yoongi sat there with a torn bottom lip, trying to stop the bleeding by sucking on it.

The stalker stood there thinking, with his good hand covering his wound.

"Yes, that's what I'll do!" Jin nods, startling Yoongi on the floor.

The hairs on Yoongi's neck stood as he watched Seokjin bend down and grab Jeongguk's left leg and started to drag him out the room.

"N-no. No! Where are you taking him?" Yoongi panicked as he tries to stand and follow but quickly tumbled down anyway due to his swollen now  purple foot.

"Don't worry Yoonie. I'll be right back okay? Stay here will you?" The stalker gave Yoongi a look that sent shivers down his spine.

"W-where are you going?! Tell me! P-please tell me!" Seokjin sighed, giving Jeongguk's leg one last tug as he looked back at Yoongi.

"Where else do you think I'm going?" Yoongi swallowed hard as Jin slowly smiled from ear to ear.

"I'm going to lock the bunny up."

A/N: OMG OMG OH MY GOSH ITS ANN UPDATE! A pretty short one at that, but still ITS A UPDATE SKSKSHGSBSGAHH!

*calms thyself*

Hello. Its been a long time since I've updated this and most readers are probably freaking out like I just did lol

Ok so listen, i feel like a kind needed to leave this off somewhere before I actually take tali's on the answers to my request on more chapters here or new story so imma end it here and see

I'll come back here after the deal is sealed and with the results in the end of October so I guess it's time for me to disappear...

-NICO out

-NICO out