16.5: liar

[3RD POV]"Jin Hyung is the most caring, responsible, loving, and kindest human being my ass

[3RD POV]
"Jin Hyung is the most caring, responsible, loving, and kindest human being my ass." Jeongguk bickered as he aggressively shoved an extra black hoodie into his backpack.

He wore all black, pants and jacket so he could easily blend into the darkness of the night.

Tonight he was going to rescue his Hyung.

Rescue his Yoongi Hyung from that monster named Kim Seokjin.

He quickly pulled out his phone and dialed a certain girl-friend of his. After a few rings, the young lady picked up.

" Yes?" "Hey Noona. How are you?" Jungkook asked as he zipped up his backpack and proceeds to tie his shoes.

"Oh, Jeonggukie. I'm just barely finishing an essay for my English class. What a pain!" She groans in frustration.

"So, whats up Gguk?" The male sighed and jerked his head to the side lightly out of habit.

"Well, you see Noona, I borrowed Jin Hyung's ummm—notebook and his Mac for a class but umm—I don't know were he lives. You know where his place is right?" Jeongguk lied like never before.

He felt guilty. He'd never lied like this before. The feeling like he's being stabbed in the back with a sharp knife felt so real.

And the fact that he's lying to one of his best female friends was not helping at all.

"Oh! Of course I know! I'll send you his address! Geez. Jinie is such a nice person. He'll let you borrow anything! What a great guy huh?"

The makane had to bite his tongue hard in order to prevent himself to blurt out something along the lines of "great guy my ass" or "fuck! not you too Noona!".

The man stared at his lap deeply in thought. "If only you knew." Jeongguk's voice wavered at the mumble.

"Knew what? Gguk? You okay? You know you can talk to me right?" The girl asked the younger with a concerned voice. Jeongguk snapped his gaze from his lap to the grey painted wall of his room.

"Yeah! Totally! Well I'm gonna let you finish up your essay. Thanks for your help Noona." The makane tries to sound casual as possible.

"Yeah no prob. See you around cookie." The woman ended the call with a smile that could be see through her soft voice. Jeongguk pressed the end button and let out a deep sigh, tears prickling his doe eyes.

I lied to my Noona. He thought to himself as he quickly wiped his watery eyes.

Does this make me a lair?

The makane wasn't the type to be heartless, or rather a lair. He was a soft hearted man. Very soft hearted. And especially when it came to his Hyungs.

He wouldn't dare to lie to others like that, but he did now. And all because of who?

Kim fucking Seokjin.

When the younger male found out his Hyung's true colors, he didn't know how to react. He was heartbroken. Sadden. Angry. Confused. But most of all, betrayed. Lied to.

He didn't know what to feel at this point. It seems that everything he does to help te situation worsened it. But who knows. Maybe this time he'll succeed.

Maybe this time...

A/N: Hello. Yes this chapter is very short. I'm sorry.

Lately, I haven't been feeling very well :/
I've been trying to update for the past weeks but i feel like I'm getting worse. I hope you guys don't mind if I take a lil break.

I have so many stuff going on and tomorrow will be a very sad day for me. It's my deceased big bro's birthday and I'll be celebrating it with my mom.

I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day tomorrow.
Bye bye my Petals.
I will return with some updates! hopefully :)
-Nico-