18.5: don't hurt him

[3RD POV]"I fell and t-twisted my foot

[3RD POV]
"I fell and t-twisted my foot."

Yoongi finally confessed as he sniffed and wiped his tears away. Seokjin's dark glare landed on Yoongi's swollen heel, and he cracked a smile.

The stalker clapped his hands together, startling his dongsaeng in the process.

"You should've told me when I asked you what happened. Poor thing." Yoongi stiffened as Jin petted his head like he was some hurt puppy. 

"Let's get that foot all iced and wrapped hmm?" Seokjin smiled warmly, as he reached for the younger.

"N-No. I c-can walk." The mint male moved aside in hopes to not be carried like some toddler.

Unfortunately, all hope was lost when he felt arms wrap around his waist. Yoongi was then lifted off the bathroom floor and in the air.

The smaller grunted with the pressure on his stomach. Jin carefully put Yoongi on the sink counter, and searched the cabinets for the first aid kit where he had bandages.

Yoongi watched his stalker take a box out, open it to check inside and then re close it.

"Let's go." Seokjin smiled, stepping in between Yoongi's legs, and grabbing him. Yoongi knew at this point that it wasn't worth fighting Jin Hyung injured. He couldn't even walk properly.

As he was being carried out of the bathroom, for some reason, Yoongi couldn't help but lower his head on the stalker's shoulder.

Yoongi felt exhausted. His head hurt from crying. His foot hurt like hell. He was exhausted.

Seokjin grinned to himself, but remembered something unpleasant.

The man stopped in front of the descending stairs and tsked with dark eyes. Yoongi's puffy eyes fluttered close, but shot open as he felt Seokjin's large hand the held him up tighten around him.

"I-is something w-wrong?" Yoongi asked confused but gasped when he remembered Jeon fucken Jeongguk.
O-oh shi-

"Nothing." Jin spat as he walked towards the room Seokjin assigned as Yoongi's room. The man entered the room and threw the injured male on the bed without care.

Yoongi panics at the sudden harsh treatment and looked up at the stalker who had a very dangerous look in his eyes.

"J-Jin." Yoongi whispers to him, scared that he might know something he shouldn't.

F-fuck. D-does he know Jeongguk is here? No. I can't be. But Jeongguk wouldn't dare to come i-inside. R-right?

Seokjin inhaled to calm himself. He looked at Yoongi and stepped to him. Yoongi was grabbed by the jaw and forced to look into Seokjin's eyes.

"You're not leaving. Ever. And ESPECIALLY not with that bunny faced brat." Yoongi's eyes widen before he was pushed backwards.

"Jin no! SEOKJIN!" Yoongi cries as he stumbles out of the bed to the angry stalker to stop him, but it was fare too late because Jin slams the door shut and locked it.

"SEOKJIN NO! PLEASE! DON'T HURT HIM! DON'T YOU FUCKEN HURT HIM!" Yoongi screams as he slammed his fists on the door. Yoongi aggressively hit the door and tugged at the knob.

"PLEASE! Please... don't hurt him.'"

No proofread.
A/N: Hello and yes. Short update my petals. I know.

Next chap we gon see Jin and Kook throw hands. 👊🏽👿👊🏽
So just be prepared for shit to happen....

I hope y'all liked his chap and I wish you a wonderful day! Purple you!💜
-NICO-