21.0: something isn't right

[3RD POV]Namjoon sighed for the second time this morning, as he sat watching with a sick stomach as Taehyung stole Jimin's slice of chocolate cake

[3RD POV]
Namjoon sighed for the second time this morning, as he sat watching with a sick stomach as Taehyung stole Jimin's slice of chocolate cake.

"Taehyung seriously, what the fuck? This is your 4th fucking slice of cake. Doesn't Jimin feed you at home?" Taehyung fully ignored the man who sat across from him as he chomped on a good portion of cake off his chopsticks before flipping Namjoon off.

"For gods sake, you act like I don't make us breakfast or lunch at home." Jimin's brow twitched in annoyance as he glared at Taehyung who sat beside him, still chewing on HIS slice of cake.

Both men watch the male with his light brown beanie chew and chew like his life depended on it. After a few seconds, Taehyung swallowed and finally spoke.

"What? It's not my fault that I'm stuck with a roommate who's shit at making food. I gotta eat when I get the chance!" Taehyung defends as he went to steal Jimin's hash brown but the smaller smacked his hand right away.

"Hey! My food isn't shitty compared to yours! You still eat it anyway! Why the fuck are you complaining now huh?" Jimin glares at the taller who's face scrunched up after being hit.

"Because I have to live don't I? If I didn't, I would've been long dead by now." Taehyung pouts as he reached for Namjoon's breakfast instead.

Namjoon sighed as he rubbed his face. His eyes traveled to the oddly quite male besides him.

Hoseok looked lost in thought and Namjoon couldn't help but nudge him back to reality.

"Seok. Eat something before the human vacuum gets to it." Joon rose a brow at the red head who blinked rapidly and nodded, before cutting his pancakes.

Hoseok felt eyes on him so he looked up only to find three pair of eyes staring at him.

"W-What's up?" The dance student asked the group as he nervously smiled.

"Hobi Hyung, are you sure you're okay? You've been acting weird lately." Jimin says as he stared in concern.

"Huh? Me? No. I-I'm fine!" Hoseok tried to hide his anxiousness by smiling like usual. Jimin wasn't buying it, so he tried to ask again.

"But you seem very anxious theses days-" "Jimin, don't push it." Namjoon gave the smaller dancer a look before sipping on his coffee.

Namjoon knows something is up. How could he not notice? Hoseok is his roommate and he sees the red head everyday and his odd behavior. It's starting to concern him.

Namjoon just thought the man was getting nervous and anxious for receiving finals of the semester like he always does, but he's never been this bad.

When he tried taking about it, Hoseok would dodge the question or just brush it off.

Something was definitely not right.

"Hmm, speaking of weird people, Jeongguk hasn't been coming to the candy shop lately. The little shit owes me two Carmel covered apples and one blue Cotten Candy stick." Taehyung huffed as he stuffed his mouth with a piece of bacon he stole from Jimin's plate.

"That's true, I tried inviting him yesterday to breakfast but he wouldn't answer. I wonder whats going on." Jimin agrees before chewing on a strawberry.

"Now that I think about it, Jin Hyungie and Yoongi Hyung didn't answer back either." Jimin hummed as his eyes trailed to Hoseok.

"Hobi Hyung, have you tried calling Yoongi Hyung lately? Or maybe Jeongguk?" The red head visibly tensed at the sudden question. His palms began to sweat and his eyes drifted uncomfortably to the side.

" W-Well umm, not really. I don't know about them either Jimin." Jimin gave the dancer a confused look before shrugging in response. Namjoon watched silently from the side, analyzing the red head's nervous gestures.

"Okay, I guess. But I swear if Jin Hyung planned to go somewhere nice with Yoongi Hyung for break and didn't invite us I won't forgive him! I'll tell him our friendship is in terminal coma!" Jimin huffs out with a frown.

"Who knows, maybe they're in Hawaii living the dream life with alcohol, sharks, the sun and the beach. You know how Jin Hyung took a liking with the grumpy mint head." Taehyung suggested with an amused grin.

"Don't talk shit. You know you have a soft spot for him too. Everyone here does." Jimin shoved the taller male aside with a glare.

"Stop fighting you two, or we'll get kicked out." Namjoon said before glancing at Hoseok.

The dancer just sat there, eating slowly and silently. It didn't resemble his personality at all. The loud, cheerful male tuned into this anxious, gloomy man beside him.

Something was wrong. Something is off. But he doesn't know what it is.

"Geez, we're all on break and all I wanted was to hang out with everyone but I just get ignored like an idiot." Jimin pouts as he traced the rim of his plate with his chubby finger.

"Well maybe you are an idiot. That's why everyone ignores you." Taehyung teased the small dancer with a shit eating grin. Jimin seamed to take this to heart, because his eyes started to well up a little.

"I-I'm just joking Mochi." The male in the beanie quickly adds with a nervous laugh.

"I'm leaving. See you guys another day." Jimin says before grabbing his bag and leaves the table upset.

"Shit." Taehyung sighed, knowing he fucked up.

"You're idea of flirting is fucked up, you know. You need to stop teasing him like this. You know Jimin is sensitive to things like that."

"I know I know." Tae rolled his eyes at Joon's scolding with a pout.

"You better fix it before it get worse. Go." Namjoon didn't spare the male one last glance before shooed him away.

"The bill-" "I'll pay for it." Taehyung frowned before saying thanks and leaves the table to catch up with Jimin.

Namjoon sighed for like the hundredth time and leans his arm on the table to face his roommate better.

"Alright. Spill it." Namjoon started right into the red head's eyes with a serious face.

Hoseok just swallowed confused, rubbing his hands together in hopes to stop his hands from sweating. "What do you mean?"

"Seok, something is obviously wrong with you." Joon stared deeply into the dancers soul.

"So, tell me."

No proofread.
A/N: OOOOHHHHHH JOONIE KNOWS SOMETHING IS TOTALLY UP. SSSDSHFGSHFSFKSKLK!

But the question now is: will Hobi tell him everything or will he keep quiet????

stay safe my Petals!
-NICO