21.5: eenie meenie

[JUNGKOOK POV]I struggled to open my eyes

[JUNGKOOK POV]
I struggled to open my eyes. My eyelids felt heavy, and my vision focuses and unfocused repeatedly.

"Mmmhh." I groaned in pain as a shifted slightly. My head hurt. And it hurts really bad.

The side of my face felt oddly warm and sticky. What the hell happened to me?

I went to touch my face only to be meet by a rough sting at my wrist. I freeze up and my breath immediately picks up as I start to realize what was keeping me from moving.

Rope.

I let out a grunt, and try to open my mouth but something that felt like cloth prevented me from saying anything.

I try hard to focus on my surroundings, but it's too dark in this place. My mind slowly wraps around on the fact that I'm tied up on the ground and have some sort of cloth and tape over my mouth.

Shit. This can't be happening.

I wriggle my wrists and legs in hopes to loosen up the ropes and tape that kept me bind, but it was no use.

Fuck, what do I do?

After struggling for a few more minutes I give up and sag on the floor. Instead I wait and listen to anything.

Where was I? I look around but it doesn't help me because it's way too dark.

I freeze completely when I hear faint footsteps nearing me. I pressed the cloth in my mouth outward with my tongue and shifted in the spot.

No, no no no no no. I hear my own breathing accelerate as I thrash around in hopes to free myself from these fucking ropes.

A door abruptly opens with force and I go still. My heart races from out my chest and I prepare myself for the worse.

"Bunny, bunny....bunny.~" Seokjin Hyung's voice bounces from off the walls, and I knew,

He wasn't happy at all.

I screamed. With all I had left in hopes that someone could hear me. If someone could help me.

Someone's please help me!

I loud BANG shut me up immediately.

Laughter echoed and my Hyung appeared before me with a metal pry bar in hand.

A sinister smile crept up his lips and he sighed. He took a moment for himself and stared down at me.

How could he do this to me? My eyes water and I blink away angry tears and my Hyung stared at me like I was nothing to him.

"What do I do with you?" Jin hyung said as he raised the pry bar to tap lightly on his head as if to figure out what he should do next with my life.

I angrily cursed at him even though all he heard from me were muffled grumbles and grunts.

A painful kick landed on my stomach and I jerked forward as pain shot around my stomach and around.

"Shut up, I'm trying to think." Was what Seokjin said to me. I laid there, huffing and in pain.

" Hmm, to be honest, you're a fucking pain in the ass from the moment you tried to get in between me and my baby boy." Jin said as he circles around me.

"Having you here is an even bigger bother too. Don't you know I have Yoonie to take care of?" Jin hyung tsked and shook his head.

" But if I let the bunny run free, it'll go snitching to the police..." I glare at him because he is damn right that  that is exactly what the fuck I would do.

"What to do, what to do?" I watch closely as he swings the pry bar from hand to hand.

"Eenie Meenie miny mo~..."
Jin sang with a smile on his face.

"Catch the bunny by his toes~.." he swung the pry bar and smirked.

"If he screams,

don't let him go.~"

No proofread.
A/N: Yay! Update! Andddd time to disappear again 😃