Chapter Seven

Early morning, the sun was rising high and Futaba was still asleep in her apartment. Though, she got woken up by the numerous ringings on her phone. She groans as she picks it up and yells into the phone.

"OI DON'T GO DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP BAKA!!" Futaba yells. 

"You dunce, your voice is too loud and what time is it why are you still asleep?!" A voice yells from the other side and Futaba became irritated, not caring who is on the other line.

"HAH? WHY ARE YOU THE ONE CALLING YOU SHARK HEAD?!" Futaba yells. 

"Stop shouting early in the morning geez" Futaba rolls her eyes but was eventually wide awake as she sits up right on her bed. 

"So. Why are you calling me?" Futaba ask. 

"Just giving you a heads up. The camp is coming up"

A few days later, the said Hell Camp started. The students were transported to their campsite, Totsuki Resort. 

"Woah... This is our 'campsite'?!" Yuki ask.

"Totsuki is the parent organization  of all the hotels and ryokans in this area" says Shun.

"I see. Nothing surprises me anymore" 

"Dozens of inns are managed by a brand named 'Totsuki Resort' and there are a lot of graduating students of Totsuki who come here for their deployment" Shun continues. 

"Normally, the fees for one night is 80, 000 yen" says Futaba.

"8-80 000 yen?!" 

"Let's stop dwelling on the price or it will hurt more. Let's go and gather at the banquet hall" says Futaba as she pushes a dazed Yuki in.

As the Polar Star kids enter the banquet hall, they could instantly feel the extreme tense atmosphere. Even Hirose was shaking, just a little. Futaba notices this and place her hand on his shoulder. 

"We can go through this together Onii-chan. For Haru" says Futaba. 

Hirose calms down as he remembers the promise from when they were 7 years old. 

"You're okay right Futaba?" Hirose ask. 

"I'll be fine. Whatever you do, survive till the end" says Futaba as she places her head on Hirose's shoulders. 

"I can't lose you too" She mumbles. 

Hirose assures his sister, determine that he will pass it. 

"Good morning ladies and gentleman, pay attention to the stage. I'm going to explain the outline of the camp" says Chapelle-sensei. 

The Hell Camp training where it's possible to expel students on the dot. 

"Finally for the judging, we have invited special guests to join us. Despite their busy schedules, we are honoured to have them here for the camp. Totsuki alumni!" says Chapelle-sensei and several famous chefs enter the banquet hall.

"You, on the 9th line starting from the front. The boy with a scar on the eyebrow" says a pink headed, spectacled chef. 

Confusion, Soma points to himself. 

"Ah oops sorry, the boy next to him"

The student next to Soma points to himself to which the chef affirms. Immediately he expelled that student, much to the shock of many. 

"B-But why?!"

"Your hairdressing product has a citrus smell that may overshadow the food's aroma. Being stylish is a must, if the person who makes food is out of fashion, the food won't have any sensuality"

Futaba couldn't help but to laugh, gaining the attention of some students and the chef himself. 

"Starting next time, you should pick scent-free hair liquid. You may go now"

"J-Just because of this--?!"

"Don't even think about arguing with him. You can lose customers because of that mistake" says Futaba.

"Who is that guy?" Soma ask. 

"Introducing Totsuki's alumni, formerly the First Seat of the Elite Ten. Chef Shinomiya Kojiro, the chef that has won the Pluspol Award and has his own restaurant in France known a SHINO's" says Futaba.

"That's a big shot" says Soma. 

"Big shot yes but not his personality that is a total jerk and asshole" says Futaba while shrugging her shoulder. 

"OI I HEARD THAT YOU DUNCE!" Shinomiya yells with an angry irk mark. 

"Moving on, Mizuhara Fuyumi, owner of the Italian restaurant, Ristorante F" says Futaba, ignoring Shinomiya's anger and the weird look that the students are giving them. 

"Owner of the sushi restaurant, Ginza Hinowa, Sekimori Hitoshi" Futaba continues. 

"Wow... They're all people who are featured in magazines!" Megumi exclaims. 

"Futaba, how do you know them?" Ryoko ask. 

"Like Megumi said they're featured in magazines. I don't know them personally well other than the shark head there" says Futaba, pointing to Shinomiya. 

An irk mark appeared as he grabs Futaba by the head.

"Oi you dunce I heard that!" He whispers with a glare. 

"Shinomiya-senpai put the poor girl down!" 

Futaba smiles at the sight of a familiar face.

"Inui Hinako, owner of the Japanese restaurant Kirinoya. It's been so long Hinako-onee-san" says Futaba.

"Hinako-onee-san!" exclaims Hirose. 

"It's been so long you two!" Hinako exclaims as she engulfs the twins in a hug. 

"W-We can't breath!" says Hirose. 

Hinako releases the twins and looks at them with slightly sad eyes. 

"You two have gone through a lot" says Hinako softly. as she places each of her hand at the side of their cheek. 

Futaba was holding back her tears. Hirose quietly sniffles.

It was when the triplets were 5 years old. They were playing at the park when they got hungry and ended up wandering to Kirinoya. 

Being just 5 year olds, they didn't have the money but Hinako was nice enough to offer them food. Of course they did pay her back. Hinako looked after the kids like her own little siblings. 

Those days were full of smiles and laughter. When they told her that they'll be study at Totsuki, Junior High division, she sincerely wished them all the best.

But when Hirose returned to Kirinoya alone, that's when Hinako knew something was wrong. The youngest sibling, Ashiya Haru, had died and the middle sibling, Ashiya Futaba got sent to receive psychological treatment. 

Eventually the Dean, Nakiri Senzaemon decided to sent her to France, along with the agreement of her parents. She was taken in by Shinomiya Kojiro whom Senzaemon trusted. She stayed there for two years until she returned back to Totsuki this year.