Prologue

7 years old

Sobs and laughers were heard.

Two 7 years old children were crying, surrounded by three other kids. A boy and a girl.

"Haha they're so pathetic!"

"So much for twins!"

"But wait, isn't there one-"

The boy was cut off by a flying kick. The others watch in shock. 

"N-Nee-chan"

"You bitvh! What was that for?!" The boy yelled, holding his swollen cheek. 

"Apologize" Says the girl, glaring at the fallen boy. 

"And why should I?!" 

The girl cracks her knuckles as she begins to punch the boy and soon, the teacher took note of this and called your parents. 

"Apologize" Her mother says.

The girl simply turns another way.

"Hurry up and apologize!" The mother urges.

"No way" The girl says.

"Huh? Don't be stubborn!"

"The ones who should apologize is him!" The girl yells while pointing at the boy. 

"Don't make this anymore difficult!"

"WHY SHOULD WE BE APOLOGIZING WHEN IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THEM?! THEY MADE FUN OF ONII-CHAN AND HARU-CHAN!" The young girl yells with angry tears in her eyes. 

The girl then got slapped by her mother. The girl remain unfazed however. 

"Why are you being like this?! You should act more like a girl!"

"GET THEM TO APOLOGIZE NOT ME!!" After that yell, the girl ran out of the principal's office.

After a while, the girl stopped running as she spots her two siblings. The three were triplet, with the boy being the oldest.

"You two are pathetic" says the girl with her arms by her hips as she glance at her siblings. 

"B-Baka Futaba! Why did you kick him?!" The older brother ask with obvious panic in his voice. 

"What happened exactly?" The girl, Futaba ask. 

"I was making a cookie when it didn't turn out well. They laugh at me. Onii-chan tried defending me but..." Futaba sighs and turns to her brother. 

"You know, under normal circumstances it's the older sibling protecting the younger ones. And yet I, as the middle one, is protecting you" Futaba says bluntly. 

"Have you two heard of Totsuki?" The brother suddenly ask. 

"Totsuki? Ah! Hinako-onee-san said before that she graduated from there!" The younger sister exclaims. 

"Totsuki?" Futaba questions. 

"It's a real elite school! If Hinako-onee-san graduated from there that means she's a real pro!" The brother exclaims. 

"Nii-chan, do you want to go there?" The sister ask. 

"It's my dream to graduate from there" says the brother. 

"Then I'm going too!" The sister exclaims. 

"Totsuki sounds interesting. I don't mind going along" says Futaba with a smile. 

"Then let's graduate from Totsuki together!" The brother exclaims as the three kids place their hand in the middle and raise it into the air. 

End of 1st Year of Junior High

"What happened?"

"She had a shokugeki and lost"

"She died"

"Someone saw her jump from the building"

Students surrounded the body of a junior high school girl. Her body lay lifelessly on the floor, drench in a pool of blood. 

She, who witness the looks of despair of her sister when she jumped, clench her fist as her eyes rage with boiling anger. 

She turned to the students as she fiercely glare at each and everyone of them. She held her knife in anger. 

"Y'all killed her..." She mumbles. 

A murderous aura surrounds her which made the students tremble with fear. Even her brother is scared at how she is now. 

"I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU ALL!"