Part 1 - Episode 1

Sucking in a breath, Kol shot up. He shook his head wildly, confused. Where was he? He was in a room filled with coffins which strangely resembled the coffins Nik used to stuff them in. In fact, he was lying in one.

"What?" He muttered, confused. He clearly remembered going to sleep with Davina next to him. Most definitely not sleeping in a coffin with clothes looking 100 years old. Wait! These clothes, he recognized them. He was wearing them when Elijah and that Salvamore brother had undaggered him all those years ago.

"What happened Kol? Have you finally gone crazy?" Rebekah sniped. Rebekah, who was wearing a bright red dress, a painful reminder of his awakening day. She looked younger, less human. She had that ageless beauty from when she was a vampire. Wait, she can't be a vampire again, right?

"Rebekah now is most definitely not the time to fight," Elijah, of all dead people, said.

How the bloody hell is he alive and why is Rebekah in the same dress she was in when they were undaggered.

Is that Finn, coming out of the coffin looking like he stepped out of the 12th century? It's almost like he was back in that moment, in that cursed town, Mystic Falls.

Kol froze. Oh my god, he thought. He was back in Mystic Falls. He was back in that moment. He was back in fricking time.

He turned and caught the blood bag thrown at him. He silently watches as Elijah explains to him how a blood bag works, still processing that he had somehow gone back in freaking time.

"What is the date?" He asked quietly and watched as Elijah stiffened as if preparing for a tantrum.

"It's currently the 12th of May 2010"

Kol sucked in a breath, he knew he was back in time but hearing the date just, confirming it.

Elijah loosened his shoulders in relief when Kol did nothing but stare blankly at the wall. He thought that he would have to deal with his brother's newest tantrum. Kol watched as his 'noble' brother turned to face the rest of his absolutely lovely family.

Elijah started to lay out his genius plan about leaving Nik. How long did that plan last? 5 minutes? So much for always and forever. Well, he was never part of cursed vow anyway.

Kol turned and smirked. His family can go to hell for all he cared. 

"I will topple the world" He vowed 

"Looks like Kol has finally gone bonkers. Bloody hell"