Part 3 - Episode 5

Kol smirked at the surprised vampire in front of him. He turned around to drape himself over one of Marcel's fancy sofas. Originally, Kol had not planned to tell Marcel about the harvest but Marcel does care about Davina and he needs all the help he can get. Upon hearing the words "The Harvest", Marcel immediately tensed. 

"And why should I care about some ritual called 'The Harvest'?" Marcel asked casually, trying to wave it off. 

"Maybe because of the little witch you have kept safe up in the church attic. What was her name? Davina Claire. That name ring a bell?." Kol mused, tsking. Marcel stiffened in alarm before quickly speeded towards the original and wrapping his hand over Kol's neck. 

"If you have hurt her" The wanker roared, glaring furiously at him. Kol merely laughed before quickly switching their positions. 

"My, my. Aren't you arrogant? Do you think that just because you got an army of baby vamps that you can bet me? How cute." Kol mocked, tightening his grip around Marcel's neck. The vampires around him stiffened but a little warning glance calmed them down. 

"Firstly, the Harvest will be happening tomorrow. In fact, a friend of mine would be conducting it. Secondly, the harvest has to happen, otherwise darling Davina would blow up and kill everyone around her." Kol informed the younger vampire before letting go of his neck. Marcel, however, had tensed upon hearing his words.

"What friend?" He asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"5 o'clock. Come to the graveyard" He ordered instead, "As for which friend, you should ask Davina that question."

"Davina, why-" Marcel spluttered. All Kol did was wave mockingly and then speeded away.

TIME SKIP

Kol walked into the graveyard, nonchantly humming. Following him was a certain grumpy witch.

"How can you come inside sacred ground without permission?" Vincent quizzed, confused.

"Who says I don't have permission?" Kol drawled, amused. Vincent merely buried his head in his hands. Kol arrived in the scene to witness the glaring witch and vampire in front of him. Well, it looks like Marcel did question Davina.

"After my immediate death, we will be having words."

"Darling, please stop mentioning your incoming death" Kol requested, a pained expression on his face. Davina just rolled her eyes in a pure example of teenage irratation.

"Okay" Vincent interrupted, "Let's start." Davina pulled in a breath before slowly nodding. Marcel looked at Davina before wrapping his arms around her once. Davina stayed in his arms for a while before breaking away quietly.

"Do you believe?" Vincent asked quietly, taking out a ceremonial knife from his bag.

"Yes" Davina replied, taking in a deep breath.

"Then, Ancestors, accept your lovely sacrifice." Then Vincent slid the knife across Davinas throat. Kol sucked in a breath and turned his head, refusing to look at the image of his dead beloved.

"Why- why isnt she waking up?" Marcel asked worriedly. Right before Kol would have started to flip out, Davina sucked in a breath and shot up, awake.

"Where- where am I?" Davina gasped, sucking in a breath.

"Your in the graveyard" Kol told her gently.

"Kol?" She gasped, suprised, "you are dead, weren't you? Killed by Finn."

Kol furrowed his brow confused. How would she...

"Bloody hell" He breathed out

"You remember"