Part 5 - Episode 3

Kol pushed a stray branch out of his path as he made his way through the dense forest. He was making his way towards Davina's family cabin. She had kindly offered it up as a site where they could make the dagger. Klaus had gotten Mikael's ashes with him, and Kol had taken Esther's blood with him. 

"Why exactly do you have Mother's blood?" Rebekah asked, giving him a weird look. Kol just shrugged, he had taken it before he had killed Esther, knowing he would need it later. Rebekah glared at his lack of response before turning up her nose and stomping away. Kol chuckled, before following after his sister, amused. 

"Did you get the blood?" Freya asked as he stepped through the open cabin door. 

Davina and Finn were standing behind her, helping her set up the spell. Sage was standing behind him, looking at her phone. Elijah was standing with Hayley, quietly conversing with her. His hand was gently wrapped around hers, a small smile tugging on their lips. Nik was talking with, Camille? What is she doing here? Cami was talking to his brother, her hands on her waist. Nik, on the other hand, seemed highly amused about her rant and was easily arguing with everything the blonde said. 

"Yes, I did" Kol answered, reaching into his pocket to extract the vial. Davina immediately reached out to take it from his hands, already turning away from him, muttering under her breath. Kol sighed, before speeding in front of her and prying the vial from her fingers. 

"Darling, you need to calm down." Kol pressed, before turning to face his agitated sister, "Freya, I am talking about you too. Calm down." 

Freya just sighed before collapsing on the floor, tired. Kol walked towards her and handed her the vial. Nodding her hand in quiet gratitude, she leaned her head against the wall, tired. Davina took one look at her partner before collapsing next to her. Kol chuckled, before squatting down to give the two exhausted witches an amused look. Finn, due to his vampiric side, didn't seem even winded. He easily walked towards Kol to look over his shoulder. 

"What!" Davina defended, "We have been trying to find the spell since the morning." Freya nodded in agreement, before putting her head into her hands. Kol took a careful step back, upon receiving the glare of the two tired witches. 

"Well then, let's finish this spell quickly, shall we?" Kol decided, holding his hands in surrender. Freya let out a frustrated groan before slowly getting to her feet and glaring at the floor. Davina didn't even bother, just glared at her husband.

"Here is the spell," Kol said, handing his sister a scroll he had drawn the other night. Freya grasped the written scroll and quickly scanned the page. She offered the scroll to Davina who shook her head.

"I already know the spell," Davina explained, getting up with a mumbled curse. Freya gave her a curious look before nodding. Freya walked to the end of a white circle, drawn carefully with chalk. A dagger was placed in the middle of the drawn figure. Davina stood at the other end. Then, they started chanting.

The room shook, as unearthly power shook through the room. Their chants rocked through the room, lighting it in a mystical light. Then, it stopped as the power leaked out of the room. All that was left was the dagger.

"Well, well. Looks like we have an aunt killing dagger."