Part 4 - Episode 5

Kol draped himself over the pale grey couch, quietly laughing in his head. He was sitting in his brothers living room, which could have easily been the size of a small football field. Honestly, Klaus is the definition of a spoilt brat. A 1000-year-old spoilt brat. Kol snorted at the thought. 

"What are you snorting about?" Rebekah asked from in front of him. She was sitting down next to him, looking at him oddly. Klaus had gone to get Finn and Sage and Elijah was staring silently outside the window. Looks like Kol broke him. Cute. 

"And why is Elijah staring blankly outside the window. What is wrong with this bloody family!" Rebekah exclaimed, frustrated. Kol chuckled in amusement, reclining casually on the back of the sofa. Sometimes his family can act so much like human toddlers squabbling over various petty reasons. 

"Oh, don't you dare chuckle" Rebekah growled, glaring furiously at him. Kol didn't seem fazed by the growled threat but rather gave his sister an amused smile. Rebekah just threw up her hands in frustration before stomping away to sit down on one of the chairs in front of him. 

"Who made Rebekah angry?" Finn asked, appearing into the round. He looked as if he was suppressing a fit of laugher. Following him was his similarly amused wife, a smile tugging her lips upward. 

"Now tell me please, why are we here?" Finn asked politely. He decided to stay standing next to the door, with Sage beside him. Kol stayed quiet as Elijah and Klaus explained Hayley's pregnancy. He watched as shocked expressions flashed across his family members. Klaus didn't seem suspicious of him so either he is an amazing actor or Elijah didn't tell him. Good, the fewer people know what he is doing right now, the easier he can make sure they all don't die. 

"Well, now that that is done, I have some news about new members in our family," Kol told them pleasantly, standing up to face his family. That comment earned him a few furrowed brows. 

"It is about our oldest sibling," Kol told them, scanning their expressions. They all seemed confused, turning to face a very bewildered Finn. 

"Finn?" Rebekah asked, perplexed. 

"No, not Finn. I believe Finn remembers the person I am talking about, though." Kol replied, sending an amused smile towards Finn. Finn stiffened, before turning to face his brother. 

"I fail to see how-" Finn let out, immediately standing up. 

"Finn, meet Freya Mikaelson, our sister." Kol interrupted, pointing towards a young, blonde woman who had just entered the room. Upon hearing this, the room erupted with shouts. 

"Who bloody hell is she?" 

"Our sister, why-"

"We don't have another sister!"

"She is an imposter. Nonsense. Kill her!" Guess who said that ;)

"That's enough" Elijah roared, banging his fist on the table. The rest of Mikaelsons immediately calmed down and sat quietly. Looks like the wonder of being one of the oldest siblings.

"We are a dignified family, not some random five-year-olds." Elijah admonished sternly, "Whether she is our sister or not, we will hear her out." The rest of the family very reluctantly agreed, grumbling.

"If you are our sister, then prove it," Finn demanded quietly, something like longing in his gaze. Freya merely looked back at him in understanding.

"When we were four, mother had sent us to pick strawberries. You decided to name them after your imaginary friends, Ragnar and Evana"

"Freya?" Finn gasped, taking a small step forward, disbelief etched on his face. Freya nodded, a smile growing on her face.

"You said that you would name your third child after me. The other two after Ragnar and Evana." The extra information seemed to be all the confirmation Finn needed. He flung himself desperately towards Freya as if she would disappear in a moment. Both in tears, they clung to each other happily, laughing in their joy.

"Well, it seems like you two have regained your youthful bond," Kol observed in amusement. Sage was similarly smiling. The rest of the family were too dumbfounded to properly form a thought.

"I am going yet you get introduced to the family, Freya. Also, yes Klaus, she is genuine." Kol informed them, slightly laughing in the last part. Then he leisurely walked to the door.

"By the way, I would talk to our dear sister faster.  I need to borrow her in the morning for a hasty trip to Arizona. Tell me, Freya, have you heard of The Hollow?"