THE MET GALA

Antonio's POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready to take Kayla to find a dress. As soon as I pulled up I let her know I was outside and she came right out. She looked so beautiful in her black sweatsuit and sneakers. She put her hair in a slick back bun and had on a gold chain. When she got in the car she flashed me a smile.

"Good morning." I gave her a smile back.

"Good morning, so where to first?"

"It's a surprise and next time let me opened the door."

"You took to long to get out but ok."

I drove her to one of the dress stores I owned that is very known in New York "Vestiti" It was for big events like the Gala. When we pulled up I gave the valley my keys and headed in.

"Tonio darling it's lovely to see you."

"Ciao Bridget how are you?"

"I'm getting older but better."

"That's good, I need a fitting she's looking around for a dress now."

"Ok, anything for you nephew."

"Thank you."

I walked over to Kayla and she was looking at the Atelier Versace dress that just came in.

"You like?"

"Yes I love it, can I try it on?"

"Sure, why not."

She squealed and took it to the fitting room where my aunt Bridget was. About 20 minutes she came out in her clothes and I was confused.

"Why didn't you let me see your dress?"

"I want it to be a surprise for the gala." She smiled.

"Do you like it at least?"

"I love it."

"Ok good, let's go find you some shoes to wear with that."

We left the store and went to Saint laurent and got her some white heels. Then I took her to the jewelry store and got her some jewelry. After that we headed back to my place to eat and chill for the rest of the day.

______

Shakayla's POV

Today is the day we leave for Italy. It's going to be a 8 hour flight which is the longest flight I've ever been on. I'm excited though because we are going in Antonio's private jet. I got washed and dressed. I got my hair done yesterday by my hair stylist and Antonio paid for that and my nails and my wax. I tried to argue him down but he wasn't having it. As I was putting on my boots it was a knock on the door.

I opened it and there stood Antonio in all black as usual but he had flowers in his hand.

"Awww thank you." I gave him a hug.

"No problem, you ready?"

"Yup."

The chauffeur grabbed my bags and we headed to the car. It was an hour ride to the air port so I kept dozing off. It was early as hell.

"Why are we leaving at 3 in the morning?"

"So we can get there by 11."

"Oh ok."

We pulled up and got cleared to board. Before I knew it we were already in the air.

"Are you tired?" Antonio asked.

"Very."

"It's  a bedroom in the back if you want to rest."

"Oh great ok." I got up walking past him and he smacked my butt.  I looked back.