FIRST BIRTHDAY

Shakayla's POV

Today me and Antonio decided to take Iyla out on a picnic at a cute park in New York. She hasn't really been out the house so we decided she needed some fresh air.

I put on my biker shorts set and got Iyla ready. Antonio picked us up from the house and we made our way to the park. Antonio had security with him because we were out in public. It was a 30 minute drive there and Iyla started getting fussy while we were on the highway.

"You want me to pull over?"

"No I'll just climb back there, shes most likely hungry." I said unbuckling my seat belt and started climbing in the back.

"Let me help you out." Antonio said putting his hand on my ass.

"Antonio your not helping, I'm telling Kate."

"What? You needed help getting in the back, that's harmless." He smirked.

"No you was just trying to cop a feel perv."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said looking in the rear view mirror winking. I just laughed.

We got out and Antonio grabbed all the things we needed for the picnic and I grabbed Iyla and the baby bag. The park was beautiful. Antonio got us some chipotle and some fruit because I was on a diet.

"So how's the new trainer?"

"She's good, it's painful but I gotta get this body right."

"You look great it's only been 3 months since you've had Iyla and your back to post baby weight."

"I'm actually smaller I'm just building muscle."

"So why don't your ever workout with me?"

"Antonio you be busy, plus I don't want to give your girlfriend a heart attack." He sighed.

"What?"

"Nothing." He said taking a spoon full  of his burrito bowl. I took my fork and got some of his. I moaned a little because it tastes good.

"Shakayla." Antonio said warningly. I looked over at him.

"What did I do?"

"That sound."

"What about it? It turns you on?" I said twirling my eyebrows.

"Keep playing and I'm going to get you pregnant again."

"Mmm no your not, you tricked me last time to have sex with you. I'm good with being celibate."

"Celibate? For how long."

"Since my last horrible experience." I said rolling my eyes at the thought of it.

"With who?" He said with his eyebrows raised.

"Not saying, your so nosey Antonio."

"Ok at least tell me what happen."  He had an evil grin on his face.

"You just would love to hear it."

"Stop avoiding the story, I should be one of the people your comfortable with telling, I'm your Bestfriend."

"Ha! Ok but ummm his dick was trash, he had no type of rhythm at all and he didn't know how to give head like at all. I didn't even climax so I'm just going to wait until I find someone I'm in a relationship with. Hopefully it'll be the one I get married to." I shrugged.

"Mmm I hope so too, you deserve happiness."

"Aww Antonio your so sweet, you deserve happiness too, even though your a pain in the ass." We both laughed then Iyla woke up. Antonio took her out her car seat and she was just smiling at him.