THE INTERVIEW

Shakayla POV

While walking to the door it was a security guard in font. He said nothing to me all he did was open the door. I walked in and couldn't believe my eyes. This house was fucking gorgeous. I was in a daze just standing there. Someone cleared their throat.

"Hello Miss. Janai follow me right this way." A women said. I walked behind her. "Did you need anything? A water, something to eat? I know this is going to take a few hours."  She asked nicely.

"Oh yes, a water would be great."

"I'll be sure it's bought up to you."

She took me to a door  and when she opened it-it was an elevator. I'm honestly not shocked. When we got out elevator we were greeted with more security. I gave them a smile and didn't get anything in return. We walked up to two black doors and she knocked.

"Si accomodi." I heard a deep voice.

We proceeded into the door. It was a big office room. Everything was dark but well put together.

I was so busy looking around I didn't notice the person sitting at the desk. When I looked over at the desk it was him. I felt my body tense up. He had black dress pants on and a button down shirt with two buttons unbuttoned. His hair was a little more messier then the last time I seen him.

"Antonio remember the interviewer I said was coming at 11:00? This is the lovely lady."

"Hello nice to meet you?"

"Shakayla." I finished his sentence.

"Nice to meet you Shakayla I'm Antonio Russo." He said holding out his hand and I took it in.

"N-nice to meet you sir." After I said that it seem his eyes darken. He clenched his jaw as if he was angry.

"sii gentile antonio, se non ti piace la domanda non rispondere non fare lo stronzo." ( be nice antonio, if you don't like the question just don't answer it, don't be a dick.) She said with a serious face. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"sei proprio come la mamma, non sarò cattivo, giocherò bene con questo." ( your just like mom, i won't be mean, i'll play nice with this one.)  he said smirking.

"Ok I'll let you two get started." She walked out the room.

"So shall we get started?"

"Yes."

"Ok. How old are you?" He chuckled.

"I am 30 years old."

"Where did you grow up?"

"Venice Italy."

"How many siblings do you have and is your parents still alive."

"I have 3 siblings, one sister 2 brothers and yes both my mother and father are still alive."

"Ok , what motivated you start your businesses? What was your inspiration?"

"It's my family business, my father passed it down to me. Of course I started more businesses once I became in charge but my inspiration is my family. I work as hard as I do so we won't live in poverty."

I asked him a few more questions. The interview was a good 3 hours. He was blunt with each question but when I started getting a little more personal I felt like the heat was turned up in the room.

"Are you married? Seeing anyone or are you single?" He smiled.

"I'm single."

I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Do you have any kids?"

"No, not yet. I haven't found that special person yet." He said looking into my eyes.

"Oh ok, we'll that's all for today. Thank you for answering our questions and taking the time out of your busy day." I gave him a smile.

I noticed him scanning my body. He licked the side of his bottom lip when he looked at mines. I felt my lower body part getting moist. As I was getting up he stopped me.

"You mind if I ask you some questions?"

"Uh of course not." I said shrugging.

"Where are you from?"

"Nevada, born and raised."

"Do you have kids?"

"No, like you said I haven't found the special person." I said chuckling a little.

"Oh so I take it that your single?"

"Yes I am." I said clearly my throat.

"Interesting." He said sitting back in his chair crossing his fingers with a smirk.

"Why is that interesting sir?" He clenched his jaw again. Then inhaled and licked his lips quickly.

"As beautiful as you are, I would've thought you were married by now at least." I laughed at him.

"Best believe that was my plan but life happened." I shrugged.

"One last question."

"Ok."

"Would you be willing to go on a date with me?"

"Huh? Like an actual date date?"

"Yes an actual date date"

"Y-yes."

"Ok I'll pick you up Friday night."

"Where are we going?"

"Principessa that's up to me to know, just look as beautiful as you do now." He said winking at me.

"Thank you. Have a good night see you on Friday." I got up and felt him looking at my ass.

"così sexy." (So sexy) he mumbled.

I walked to the elevator. When I got to the main floor I walked outside and it was a car out front.

"Mr.Russo has gotten you a ride home."

"Oh wow, tell him I said thank you."

"He's in the window right there." She pointed up and I looked. He was standing there with a smile on his face. I mouthed.

"Thank you." And got in.

When I got home first thing I did was call des and Kaya. Of course they said they were going to help me on Friday. After I got off the phone with them I got washed and did my night routine. I started editing everything from Antonio's interview. I ended up dozing off around 1 in the morning.

When I woke up the next day I edited some more of the interview and sent a sample to my boss. Where I work my boss is such an ass. He's always yelled and didn't care for people's feelings but he was nice to me for some reason. I still felt bad for the other people. Maybe because I never fucked up.

I decided today will be a day of me organizing and getting work done.

I have OCD when it comes to cleaning and organizing, so I like my things a certain way. Everything had to be spot on and in order or I would freak out. Not like a crazy person but I would get extremely irritated.

My aunt tells me I got it from my mother. I miss my parents every day. The day they got into the accident literally broke me. I was only 11 when I lost them. When I lost them I distanced myself from everyone, I became depressed, I wasn't doing good in school at all. I was getting into fights and everything else you could think of. I was angry at the world. Then I became friends with destiny and Kaya after I met them at my therapy group for kids who lost their parents.

My aunt Lisa and Uncle Donte raised me. I don't even call them aunt and uncle I call them mom and dad. I love them so much for all the sacrifices they've made for me. I promised them once I made enough money i would retire them. So far I'm doing good with my goals.