GETTING READY

Shakayla's POV

Today I'm officially 7 months pregnant. We've already set up a nursery for the baby and all. The only thing  that's missing is her name which we can't decide on.

"Antonio!" I called him from downstairs.

"Yeah!"

"Come here!"

He came down the steps and walked into the kitchen. "We need to talk to the midwife today about what we are doing, I really want a home birth."

"Huh?"

"A home birth so everyone can watch and be here."

"Why do you want everyone to be here?"

"Because it's a special moment and the videos look soothing."

"I'm with whatever you are comfortable with, your the one delivering the baby."

"Ok good so Sakita will be over today so we can talk about everything."

"What time?"

"4:00."

"I have a meeting at 3:00."

"Cancel it or push it up, this is important Antonio we only have 2 months left and we still have to plan the baby shower and maternity shoot."

"I'll see what I can do."

"If 4:00 comes and you're not here I'll kill you with my bare hands got it?" I said pointing up at him.

"You don't scare me." He chuckled.

"Play with me if you want to and watch."

"You want me to play with you?" He smirked.

"Shut up."

"Make me." He said picking me up.

"You know this is strike 3 right? We only have one more left."

"I don't care, let's make this worth our while." He placed me on the counter and started kissing my neck and squeezing my ass.

"You are so sexy." He said seductively in my ear. I blushed a little. He moved up to my lips and gave me a passionate kiss. We both made it deeper by adding tongue.

"That tongue piercing got my in a chokehold munch."

"Mmmm I'm glad it does." He picked me up off the counter to take me upstairs then his phone ring.

"Ughhh!"

"Give me a second." He put me down and answered his phone.

"qualcuno è meglio che muoia!" (Somebody better be dying!) "sono già al piano di sotto, fallo entrare." (I'm already downstairs let them in.) was the last thing he said.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"I'm not sure my parents and siblings are here."

"Oh ok." He took my hand and we walked back down the steps to the door. When he opened the door- His mom walks in with sunglasses on and a tissue in her hand. His father walks in and he looks angry. Aurora and Alonzo walked in afterwards and Aurora eyes looked puffy. Alonzo had the same look on his face as his father and now Antonio.

What the hell is going on?

They all gave Antonio their greetings and then came over to me.

"Hey darling." His mom said kissing my cheek and rubbing my belly.

"Hey how are you?"

"I'm holding up."

"What's going on?" Antonio asked confused.