MR. CEO

Shakayla's POV

Today is Kaya and Sandro's gender reveal and I'm so excited. Me and Des been planning it since she told us she was pregnant and now the time is here. I decided to wear a mutual color so people won't think I'm telling the gender.

"Ok guys are you readyyyy?"

"Yes!" Everyone said in sync.

"Ok on the count of three y'all are going to twist the bottom."

"1....2.....3!"

They both twisted the bottom and blue power came flying out. Kaya and Sandro both jumped for joy. She was so happy she cried and of course we all cried with her.

"Oh my god I'm having a son!"

"Yes! We're having a nephew!"

"Congratulations Kaya, congratulations bro." Jamari said dapping up Sandro.

"You good? Did you eat?" I asked Jamari.

"Yea I ate the food was good who made it?"

"Me." He acted like he was going to throw up.

"Shut up." I said hitting his arm.

"I'm playing I'm playing, but y'all really did good on the decorations and you look nice."

"Thank you Mari." I blushed.

"Ughhh why don't you two get together alreadyyy." Destiny came up to us.

"Shut up des."

"You two are so cute, y'all both are playing."

"Oook that's enough, stop annoying them." Kaya came up to us changing the conversation.

"Thank you Kaya."

"Noo thank you guys, everything was beautiful I couldn't ask for a better gender reveal party or friends I love y'all thank you so much."she said giving us a hug.

"Your welcome love."

Time skip

So today I had to go to a big meeting at my job because our company was being bought out by someone, they never said what company or who. I got washed, dressed and did my hair. Then headed out to my work building.

I made my way to the conference room for the meeting

I made my way to the conference room for the meeting. When I entered in the room it was over 40 people in there and cameras, I was shocked at the amount of people. I hurried and sat in a seat. 

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, everyone's looks lovely today." My manager said looking at me causing me to smile.

"I gathered you here today to introduce everyone to our new CEO, Well I'll let him introduce himself." He said stepping aside from the podium so our new CEO would come up. As he walked I heard whispers and chattering.