FAMILY

Antonio's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I was woken up by an alarm. I opened my eyes and it was shakayla's alarm. I looked over at her and she was stretched out on the other side of me. Her legs were on top of mines and she had her mouth semi opened snoring. I reached over her and turned her alarm off. I tired to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I ended up just looking at Shakayla as she slept. She is so beautiful. Sometimes I can't believe I actually have a daughter with her and she will soon be my wife.

The younger me would be laughing but honestly I'm In love with this women. She adds to my happiness and she makes me better. I still dread for the day she finds out I'm the leader of the biggest mafia in New York. People never seen what I look like so me going out in public wasn't an issue. I still want to be safe so I have security. Shakayla doesn't know this but I have my security following her everywhere she go since I broke up with Kate.

Kate is known for doing dirty work in the mafia business. She knows not to play with me but that don't mean she won't.

I looked at the time and it read 8:00 am. Shakayla started moving around and she accidentally knees me in my balls.

"Ah shit!" She popped up.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I had to catch my breath.

"Give me a second." I stayed there for a good five minutes.

"Antonio I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I know you didn't mean it."

She laid back down looking at her phone and scrolled on Instagram. I cuddled up behind her not knowing she didn't have any bottoms on. I instantly got hard. I started rubbing her butt and pushing my erection on her.

"Tonio."

"Kayla."

"Don't start nothing won't be nothing."

"Mmmm, I love to start." I said kissing her neck and massaging her breast.

"Antonio?"

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"You nutted in me last night?"

"Sure did." She moved my hand and pushed me off of her. "What?"

"Go to the store and get me a plan B."

"What? Why?"

"I just had a baby 4 months ago and I'm fertile as hell, I'm not ready for another baby and neither are you. Go to the store and get me two- actually 4 plan B's for future reference since you can't pull out." She said sitting up looking at me with her hair in a sloppy bun causing some of her curls to drop from her sides and in the back. Damn she's so beautiful.

"You don't want to have my baby?"

"I did already I told you ain't nothing else coming out of here until I'm married now go ahead and get the plan B's."

I groaned.

I texted one of my guards to go to the store and get 6 Plan B's for future reference. Shakayla got up off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I watched as her ass giggled with each step she took. I can really get use to this every morning. I got up and looked down at my rock hard shaft. It was starting to hurt and something had to be done about it.

I walked in the bathroom and Shakayla was waiting for the shower water to get warm. Her back was turned towards me. She was busy on her phone she didn't notice how close I was to her. I got close enough that she could feel my dick pressing on her. She turned around and looked down then up at me.