A LITTLE SCUFFLE

Shakayla's POV

So today I decided to watch Sj for Kaya so she can have a little her time. I could tell she needed a break so she dropped him off to us at 6 this morning. Antonio took him right out of my hands once he got to the house.

Stingy ass

We were chilling watching a movie in the movie room and Antonio was burping Sj because he just ate. All of a sudden I feel a pool in between my leg. Seeing this man shirtless and holding the baby did something to me. I guess I was staring for a long time because Antonio tuned and looked at me laughing.

"Your doing it again."

"What?"

"Eye fucking me."

"I want to really fuck you."

"Oh really?" He grinned.

"Yes."

"Lets put the baby in his swing." I got up so fast it was probably smoke behind me. "Slow down and be careful munch, the dick isn't going anywhere but in you."

I ran to the living room and put on his baby monitor so we could see and hear him. Then Antonio walked in the living room with the baby and put him in his swing and made sure he was secure.

"Ok he's-"

I cut him off by jumping on him crashing my lips into his.

"Mmmm Shakayla you have to be- can you stop sucking on my bottom lip for a second please." I released his bottom lip.

"What's wrong?" I wined.

"You have to be careful munch your bump is growing you can't just jump up on me, your going to hurt the baby."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"What no."

"Am I too heavy?"

"Munch no your light, honestly I just want you to be careful ok?"

"Ok sorry." He grabbed the baby monitor then walked us to the movie room and laid me on me back. I tried to sit up on my elbows to see but my bump was in the way. He pulled down my panties and rubbed his finger through my wet slit.

"Damn your soaked." He didn't waist anytime. He separated my lips and had full access to my clit. He started flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh yes....don't stop daddy!" I moaned. I started grinding my hips to meet his tongue.

"Suck on it papi." He did just as I said. His actions sent me over the edge causing my legs to shake. "Shhhhittttt!" I moaned as I calmed from my orgasm.

"That's right baby, I love seeing you shake." I pulled him up crashing our lips together with a sloppy but sexual kiss. He sucked on my tongue then started tracing kisses now my neck then my breast taking my breast out of my sports bra and putting it into his mouth. Earning a moan from me. He took his thick long shaft out of his shorts and teases my entrance with his tip.

"Stop teasing!"

"Be patient baby."

"No now!" I said flipping over on all fours. I pulled him closer by his arm so he would put his dick in. He started thrusting so fast into me I started seeing black dots and stars. I can hear the sloshing along with my thighs slapping against his.

"You're so fucking wet baby."

His grip on my ass tightens while pulling me back to meet his rough thrust is making me moan uncontrollably. " I love seeing your ass bounce on my dick baby, throw that shit back for me." He grunts. I started throwing it back as the pleasure pulsing through my body. This man have so much control over me it don't make no since. He started smacking my ass.