WHAT ARE WE?

Shakayla POV

"You had sex!" Kaya screamed.

"Yes"

"Why didn't you tell me? Is it big?"

"I don't know why I didn't tell you. I'm sorry"

"Sorry my ass! It's been a month and you wait until now to tell me?"

"Relax it's not like I'm pregnant."

"Shit you could've been."

"Um no my period just went off."

"I hope you get pregnant."

"Kaya shut up."

"When are you going to see him again?"

"Ughh I don't know, I don't want to be clingy."

"Fuck that, call his ass."

"No, not yet."

"Ugh your so stubborn." She wined.

"Your so nosey, I'm going to the bathroom be gone when I come back and lock the door for me love. Thank you." I said with a sarcastic smile.

I went to the bathroom and got washed and dressed. Today was a chill day so I put on my oversized tee shirt and panties. With my fluffy socks. I grabbed my lab top and turned on transformers. I started to doze off when it was a knock on my door.

"Who the fuck is this?" I whispered to myself.

I opened the door and was ready to curse whoever it was out because I don't like when people just come to my home unannounced.

"Who the fu-" I stopped at the sight of Antonio. He had on a all black suite with a gold chain and his hair was a little messy but neat at the same time. He gave me one of his infamous pantie dropping smiles.

"Hello princess."

"H- Antonio, hey what are you doing here?" He furrowed his brows.

"You texted me, what do you mean?"

"Huh? I did?"

"Yes."

"Come in." I said stepping aside so he could come in. He took off his suite jacket as I went to the kitchen and looked at my phone on the island. Then I seen the text message.

Antonio

"Come over I miss you daddy."

Antonio: "on my way."

End of messages

Nobody but fucking Kaya sent that damn message. I knew she was going to do some slick shit. I shook my head and placed my phone down. As I was about to turn around Antonio was behind me. I jumped a little. He tucked his head in my neck giving it a kiss causing shivers down my spine. His hands moved up my thighs to my sex and the other one gripped my ass.

"My name is daddy now?" He asked seductively.

"Mmhm." Was all I could get out. I missed his touch so much.

"Words bellissima."

"Yes." He turned me around and lifted me up from under my arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips connected.

I missed his plump juicy lips so much and the mint from his breath. He walked over to my room. I broke the kiss so we could breathe.