4 PASSES

Shakayla's POV

I woke up this morning and realized how much content I haven't been posting. As a journalist/influence I get paid to do promotions and reviews so I have a lot of work to do today.

I started off with my fashion-nova sponsorship so I had to take pictures in their cloths and I did SHEIN. After that I had to make videos on skin product and hair products.

Me doing all of that took over 5 hours. I kept taking breaks because I was getting tired and hot but I had one last haul to do which was a bathing suit line from pretty little thing.

I put a neon orange bathing suit and took a few pictures. Sadly that the only one that could fit me since I was sent these bathing suits before I got big. Antonio walked in the house as soon as I was done taking pictures and had a look of shock on his face.

Yes he haves a key to my place.

"I know I look fat." I said pouting.

"No you don't you look great."

"Don't lie, I tried on all these clothes which I only can fit half of them and I'm fat alreadyyyy." I pouted.

"Your not fat stop saying that, your carrying a life inside of you."

I rolled my eyes because he was right.

"I got us some food munch come eat with me."

"Your trying to make me fatter."

"No I'm trying to make sure our baby is healthy."

"What did you get?"

"I got you a Buffalo chicken wrap just how you like it and some fries with a sparkling water."

"Awwww thank you." I said walking up to him giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and I took in his scent.

Yup hormones spiked.

"Mmm you smell good."

"Thank you now let's eat I'm starving." He said pulling my chair out.

"How was work?"

"Meetings all day so, boring as hell I also decided to give everyone off the 22nd through the 27th."

"Aww that's nice but question?"

"Shoot." He said dipping a fry in ranch and giving it to me.

"How do your parents and siblings feel about me?."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you not tell them about me? The gender reveal is on Saturday."

"I told them and they congratulated me."

"That's is?"

"Oh and they also want to meet you tomorrow."

"What!"

"What's wrong Kayla? You can't hide from them forever."

"I know but ughhh ok."

"We'll be going over for dinner dress comfortable."

"Ok, so I can wear this?" I said pointing at the bikini I had on.

"Yea right, you keep fucking around and Upu will get you pregnant again." He said seriously.

"Shut up." I said hitting him in his chest. "Your not trapping me again. If you don't plan on putting a ring of this finger, hell we aren't even together."

"Why is that Shakayla?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Yea right." He said taking a bite of his burger and shaking his head. Watching him take a bit of that burger was such a turn on. His lips was so juicy and he kept licking them after each bite then he would lick his fingers.