I MISSED YOU

Shakayla's POV

Today is Des birthday and she decided to have something at one of Antonio's clubs. Antonio's parents are watching Iyla . I got washed and dressed then headed to the club.

When I got there the lines were long but I only had to give my name and I got let right in and went right to the VIP section. I seen Antonio talking to Sandro and Kaya was taking a shot with des and Aurora.

"Heyyyy guys."

"Oh girl you look good good." Aurora said giving me a hug.

"Thank you."

"The titties are sitting babyyyyy." Kaya said squeezing them.

"Boob tape works wonders, des! Happy birthday baby!"

"Thanks sexyyyyy!"

She's drunk

"Take a shot with me!"

"Ok." She passed me a shot of Henny and gave me a Pepsi for the chaser. I took the shot and felt it all in my chest.

Damn it's been a minute.

I walked over to Sandro and Antonio. Antonio had that sexy look as he sat on the couch and he was staring into my soul.

"Well hello there fellas how are you guys?" I said giving Sandro a hug. Then Antonio stood up.

"You look sexy." He whispered into my ear while hugging me.

"Thank you, you look good too."

"Thank you."

Throughout the night we drank and had fun. I knew my limit and I had to drive on top of that. We ate, danced and took pictures. It's been a minute since I went out to a club and it felt good to be out.

Antonio walked me to my car because
everyone was leaving.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Do you mind if I stay over?"

"No I don't mind, what's going on?."

"I'll talk to you when we get back to your house."

"Ok."

We made our way to my house and as soon as we went in we sat on the couch. I was honestly tired but Antonio needed to talk.

"What's up?"

"Me and Kate haven't been seeing eye to eye lately."

"Oh lord girl problems. What's happened?" I said rolling my eyes.

"She's insecure, everytime I'm over here she acts weird. She thinks I'm cheating every single time I leave out of the damn house."

"Well what made her feel that way? Did you ever cheat?"

"No, I mean I flirt with you but besides that no."

"To be honest, she's probably accusing you of cheating because she is. That's the only thing I could think of."

"She would be dumb if she did that."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Look at me, it can't get no better then me." I laughed.

"What's funny?"

"Your so so conceited."

"I honestly don't know what to think. I mean I'm doing everything right. I'm trying to change because I have a daughter now and I don't want karma to bite me in the ass."