CHAPTER 5

Very few times in their lives did the Princes ever regret anything mostly because they strived to always do right by everyone in their lives, their mother had worked hard to teach them as much morals as she could and they in turn made sure to not only learn but went as far as been strong and as kind as they could be to everyone.

That was the truth that could never be disputed but how they had gone so far in mistreating their mate was something they could never understand mostly because it had began with the dislike every boy had for their sister for liking pink dolls and all the girly things they did.

Just like every other girl they knew their sister liked anything pink, she had dollhouses, she had dolls and made her hair into pigtails, she was that girl.
And Then time began to roll over and what should have been a childish dislike began to grow into hatred, she never came out to train like every other female in the castle because she would always become sick, throwing up and catching a cold basically every morning.

Then they all became adults, Xenia's powers had intensified, she was the most powerful oracle in all the land after their aunt but still she never tried acting as majestic as their aunt, they never saw their sister dressed in those business suits other powerful females always wore to office meetings rather it was the white robes every day for her.

Eventually they fell in love with Melissa and began getting serious with her, it was beautiful till they turned thirty, they had returned to the castle only to be instructed to go bring their sister from the council chamber in the other side of the pack, just that day they had wished that they would finally see her wearing something that wasn't a robe or sweatpants but who were they kidding.
She had worn a two peice black matching sweater and sweatpant, a black sneakers and sunglass, for crying out loud she was a princess, an oracle and they never understood her choice of outfits all the damn time, they remembered how she walked up to them and asked them to break up with Melissa because she wasn't who they thought she was, it was stupid and unreasonable so they asked her to never interfere with their lives ever again.

Finally they found out that they were mates and that was the last straw for them, they hated her flat out and there was nothing anyone could do to change their minds.

Now they regretted everything, how did they not ignore her choice of outfits and understand the fact that in the end it was her choice and they were supposed to be there for her.

Slowly they had packed up their duffel bags and thrown them in the trunk before getting in the range rover and driving away, no goodbyes to their family or even Melissa, they weren't in the mood and as a result didn't bother with it.

   "How did we get to this?"
Came Xerxes voice from the back sit.
It's not that he didn't know how they got to this but he just needed someone to help him understand how they let themselves get to this point in their lives.

  "It was only supposed to be a childish dislike, it was never supposed to fester to the cruelty we had melted on our own sister, our  own fucking mate."
Xyon replied blinking away the tears when he remembered how battered she looked earlier that day.

  "The only thing we can do right now is make a choice and fast"
Xavier finally spoke.

  "We should have chosen a long time ago"
Was all Xerxes said before looking out the window.  Indeed they should have made a choice a long time ago, now they had gone so far down that they had no way to go back up.

Soon they arrived their penthouse and everyone plopped down on the couch, each lost in their own thoughts till there was a knock at the door.

They had stared at each other in confusion because they had just returned and they never invited anyone prior to that moment but still Xyon went ahead to open the door only to be surprised by their aunt Sarah.

Their aunt Sarah rarely ever visited unless she was in the city for a business meeting and even at that she never came to their home.

    "Aunt?"
They all asked together in shock. Not before standing up and hugging her closely to themselves.

   "I've just returned from a meeting so I thought I would drop by cause I've been meaning to tell y'all something"
She said before sitting down and dropping her clutch and phone.

   "I'm not going to waste my time by going into stories you've been told all your lives so just listen carefully,   I'm not going to ask you what your problem is with your mate because it's none of my business but I love the four of you equally and would never sit idly by and watch you destroy your lives.
Xenia is a beautiful woman and honest to God I have no idea why you haven't made an honest woman out of her, my only reason for coming here today is to tell you that you will live the rest of your lives regretting the moments you lost with her if you don't stop this nonsense and move on to a better future-

"She will be back soon and everyone expects that by then you would have fixed your shit and start making it up to her,  I don't care about what you think you have with Melissa and I sure as hell will not ask you to end it cause you've got common sense,  fix whatever you got going on or else the next time I return here I'll be coming with your mom and I'm sure you know that you are not above some whopping."

Without further words she got up and snapped her fingers in a way that always scared the boys before majestically strolling away.

The boys looked at each other and without saying a word they simultaneously groaned and looked down cause they all knew that the moment their mother stepped feet in their home they were going to get it bad from her. And it wasn't going to be funny at all.

How much their lives had turned upside down, gradually they were loosing their loved ones and their own Lycans hadn't spoken to them since the day they  ask Melissa out.

   It was that bad.

*******************************
GUYS, I CAN'T PUBLISH EVERYTHING YET CAUSE I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS BOOK AND IF YOU LIKE IT SO PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
So for now I'm just laying down the first five chapters.
THANKS