14.

I'm desperate for his touch and he knows that. Looking at his perfect body under mine, already knowing he's never been touched made it more difficult for me to resist his presence.

He flinched when I breathed near his neck smelling the fragrance of his seductive cologne.

My hands made way towards his shirt and in no time I ripped of that piece of cloth between me and him. His perfect abs were right in front of me. I touched them with one hand.

"Would you remember?" I asked looking a bit up.
"I'm planning to blame it on the alcohol." He smiled and in no time I kissed his pink fluffy lips. His taste is so addictive, I'm scared I might bite his lip but anyway I can't stop.

His hands made way in my hair and he pulled me closer than before. We both fought for dominance but of course, I won as he was already drunk.

I unhooked my bra and took it off. Now only my pink top is there. I stopped kissing him and held his hands.

"Dare not you stop today. My body craves for you!" I ordered him.

I made him touch my waist again. I could feel his warm hands on my cold body but touches on the waist turned me on to another level.

"Upwards," I said in a weak tone.

His hands made their way upwards towards my breasts. "Ahh... Too big!" He said squeezing them. His thumb was playing with my nipples and other fingers were cupping that part. "Umm... Anirudh!" I moaned at his neck and bit him hard. He moaned too and started playing with my body faster.

He came forward and bit one of my nipples which made me scream but then he licked it with his tongue. He tasted every inch of me from the nape of my neck to my belly button. His tongue made way to every place possible.

I was already wet down there and could feel it getting out of control. It became worse when he played with the elastic of my panties. His four fingers were sliding on the borderline.

"Get it off! Now!" I almost screamed in lust.

"Then say you want me."

"I want you Anirudh!"

"A please would do." He smirked at my helpless face.

I groaned in anger. I pinned his hands on the bed and tied them with my bra.

"You wanted to play with me? Now I'll make you suffer!" I smirked at his terrified yet excited face.

I licked his neck and then collarbone. He made me mad so I bit many areas giving a lot of bite marks, it marked him as mine. Licking from chest to his abs I sat in front of him spreading my legs.

I removed all my clothes and sat seductively in front of him and poured wine on my body.

"Do you want to taste it?"

"Yes, please."

"Not that easy!" I smirked at his helpless body craving to touch me.

I removed my panties in front of his eyes and sat wide-legged again so he could see the view properly.

I slid my one finger inside. "No! Let me do it to you!" He whined.

"Do what?"

"I want to do things to you!"

I started touching my wet womanhood and moaned in front of him. He moaned watching me finger myself.

I started doing fast vibrations and also torturing him. At this point, he can only watch me but he can't touch me.