Epilogue:

10 years later

Anirudh pov

"Come inside." My steps directed towards the cabin which is called 'The Hod room.'

"Good morning ma'am." Shivers ran down my body when a small girl turned her chair revealing a cute face of hers.

"You're late Mr. Anirudh Sharma!" I noticed her little beige jacket, too short to lie down on the chair.

Our daughter she is...

"Your mom would be here soon Ananya."

She giggled but faked a look like her mother.

She was too tired to move this morning from the work of last night.

Ahem..

I noticed Shanaya standing outside her own cabin, smiling nervously at me.

I sighed knowing no one could do anything.

"So tell me Mr. Sharma, why oceans?"

I tried to hide my little smile noticing how her hair are gorgeous like her mother.

"Ahem, oceans are the ones which inspire me to be deep and tackle all the storms but most importantly.."

I looked up with a smile. "I met your mother because of them."

"What's going on here?" And I know whose voice is it!

My wife, Mrs. Anamika and as usual I turned and felt lost in her beautiful eyes.

"I'm taking an interview mom." Ananya folded her arms and so did Anamika.

She's just so proud of her, I can see that in her smile.

She whispered to me. "All the best with her honey." She left the room to talk to Shanaya.

"Ms. Ananya ma'am, I'll cook your favourite meal. Please come back home now ok?"

She had a smile of victory. I picked her up in my arms and she hugged me.

"You and Sid uncle are the best cooks!"

I tied up her hair and we went home while Anamika was still busy with the fundings.

I thanked Shanaya for being so considerate.

"Surprise uncle!" Gargi and Gagan jumped on me.

You might have guessed whose kids are they..

God I'm standing between these three kids.

"How did the interview went uncle?" The both asked.

They knew!

Three of them!

Such a troublemakers they are... Thanks to Sid and Som.

But my wife is no less!

"He bribed me with our favourite food." Ananya announced hugging me tightly.

I could never imagine my life without my wife and daughter.

Sometimes I look into Ananya's eyes and think of the day a man would take her away from me.

I would surely beat him to death!

"Son!" Father in law? No dad! He's my second dad who's no less than the real one, hugged me.

"Happy Marriage Anniversary kid!" He said.

Yes... We completed 10 years today.

"Ok boys and girls! My wife would be back till 5 pm and we have to make preparations! She's working a lot lately."