11.

Next day

Oceanography department

Anirudh pov

Back to work after a weekend. Siddharth and Anamika were busy sorting out the new data. Anamika took regular rounds in the research department. I took care to keep the cabin organized.

"Have you seen my.." I heard Anamika in search of something.

"Your?"

"My rubber band." She said searching the table. Her hair was still open.

"Don't you have other?"

"It was the one with the best fitting!" She gave me a look and then looked for it again.

I touched her rubberband kept inside my pocket but I don't want her to tie her hair yet. She looks beautiful with open hair.

"Anirudh, I want my rubber band!" She said in an irritated voice.

"Can't you stay with open hair?" I said.

"No!"

"Why?"

"I... I don't like them open!"

What is she real? Does she have any idea how gorgeous she looks!? I wish she could see herself with my eyes.

I forgot I'm busy staring at her for too long.

"Anirudh!" She shouted which made me come back to my senses.

"Help me to find it!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm your boss!" She said in her dominant tone. Yea fine I don't have a choice.

I pulled out her rubberband from my pocket and waved it at her. She folded her arms and glared at me.

"You had it all this time? Wait! Why do you even have it?"

I went closer to her she touched the scrunchie in my hand and I gripped it.

"Don't you know Anamika? Why do I have it?"

She stayed quiet.

I went closer towards her neck and whispered "Don't you remember dropping it somewhere?"

I could hear her breath out of control which made me weirdly lose my mind.

"What were you doing there? At that time?" I eye contacted her.

She was looking down at my chest and I'm quite sure she knows what I'm talking about.

She slowly looked up towards me into the eyes. Her body was shivering but now she's not trying to snatch her scrunchie with me.

I noticed her beautiful light brown eyes.

"Is it wrong, Anirudh?" She whispered in a low tone.

"What?" I asked her.

"Is it wrong to see you that way?" This time I could see confidence in her eyes. My grip started getting loose and so my body did.

She glided her hands on my biceps and now the person shaking is me. I started looking here and there but she touched my neck and made me look into her eyes.

"Why don't you take revenge on me?" She looked at me with needy eyes.

I was out of my senses, it's not what I intended to do! I just wanted to tease her. What got into her? My whole body was shivering and under her control.

"Ana- Anamika.."

"Shhh..." She put a finger on my lips and touched it with her thumb. I've never been touched by a woman before and she's driving me crazy.