16.

Anamika pov

I was sitting in my cabin as usual, focused on my work which got disturbed by a notification on my phone. Well it was a sweet disturbance, my best friend Somya!

Hope we would shift together soon bro!

Looking forward 😉.

I'm excited for us to stay together and somewhere there's a spark about being Anirudh's neighbour. I don't know since when I started to think about him.

Another notification popped up but this time it didn't bring a smile on my face, but a scare.

Mom!

Anamika.. I'm coming to meet you after two days. Ashi would come too. Don't mess up.

Ok mum :)

No shit! She's coming here.... I promised her to find a partner but I didn't and now she's going to set me up with Sid! His mother and my mum are best friends... Also, she's coming with my cousin from there and gosh she's so Annoying!!!

This Ashi... She tries to seduce every guy in my office! Just to spoil my reputation and in front of mum she's such a great child. Mum thinks I should learn from Ashi about how to get a man... I don't know but atleast I won't die if I don't get a mate.

I can earn and have friends so I can live by myself! If I get a mate that would be an exceptional case and that would be when we get to learn from each other! I'm not marrying for having sex or babies!!!

Group chat

Sid, Anirudh and Som... Meet me at The cafe in break!

Sid: Today?

Anirudh: I'll be there, must be an emergency.

Som: I'm a CEO I don't have breaks😉

Thanks guys.

Anirudh pov

Suddenly I saw Anamika's text to meet in the cafe.. ofcourse she called all of us, I'm not that lucky yet.

Something might really be up with her, she never asks for a group meet. I hope whatever she's going through we would sort it out together.

"Anirudh.. can I have a pen." I heard an annoying voice. It's Shanaya... She tries so hard to sound seductive but ugh I just don't like her! Not even a bit.

"I don't have one." I fake smiled at her, took out the pen and started writing.

Yes I do have one but you won't get it annoying brat!

Siddharth pov

Anamika calling us in cafe? Ugh... Something's not right. I gave Anirudh a look and we both understood we have the same feeling. I chuckled when Anirudh didn't gave her the pen. Ahh... Such a relief when he ignores Shanaya every time.

I'm not that kind of man who gets happy when someone feels bad but she's Shanaya you know?

Somya pov