38.

Anamika pov

Mom and mum both left today... This week was really fun and we had a great time.

Anirudh was working on some project on the video call. He was wearing a full sleeves navy sweater with a white shirt inside and his specs on. Watching him work with so much enthusiasm made me feel something.

His laptop was covering half his face and those eyes were under glasses. I walked in the room with a coffee, in my oversized shirt and white shorts with a smile crept on my lips.

He looked a bit up, watching me walk with his black coffee and his lips carved a smile too, again he looked into his screen.

His sweater, pulled up till his elbow and shirt folded neatly showing his veiny hands. He don't even need to try making my heart flutter.

I kept the coffee, reluctant to go but he was too busy with his work. He's been working a lot recently and so am I, we cuddle to sleep but at this point I don't want him to work... I want him to work for me.

"Yes, I would manage further." He gave an assuring look to the people on the conference and me... I was busy staring him obsessively.

His eyes sneaked a look at me, he cleared his throat and my heart pounded at his one look. He muted his call with an excuse me.

"Ms. Ceo, I need to work for our department." He said pausing the video too. I was happy that he noticed me, the look he put on for the online meeting makes me feel like he's my cold professor and I'm his rebellious student.

His eyes were asking me a lot of questions but mine were busy staring his body, I'm already imagining him naked.

"Sir.. you're always busy!" I bit my lip watching his silly chuckle as he scratched his hair.

"We are not doing it now!" He looked away trying to hide a smile.

I pouted and sat in front of him, spreading my legs. "Then.. Don't mind me sir." I batted my eyes playfully.

He really continued his meeting and started attending it seriously. That only made him sexier at this point. I removed my shorts and started touching my legs, he steal a few glances and signed me to not tease him.

I moved below his desk and started touching his thigh when he was not aware.

"Yes, we have to cover that part- uhh!"

"Sir, are you fine?" A voice from the conference was heard. He looked down at me and I shamelessly eye contacted him with a smirk.

"No Anamika!" His lips moved but he still tried to concentrate.

I bit his lower thigh from above his trousers and his sweat was prominent on his face, he was trying so hard to concentrate but his face turned pink and eyes turned drowsy.

"Sir I think you caught a cold!" Another voice was heard from the laptop and I chucked at him. He frowned at me and then said "Yes, I think I can't continue... Sorry guys!" My hands moved inside his sweater, opening the buttons of his shirt from inside.

He closed the meeting and dragged his chair back moving away from me.

"Hey! Let me touch!" I annoyed at him.

He stood up and lifted me in his arms looking into my eyes. "Enough of your little games, now let me tell you!" He laid me on the bed and looked at my face, while I was biting my lip thinking what he'd do next.

He smirked watching me lying on bed, craving for his touches. I wanted him so bad and he's not giving me what I want, it's only making me want him even more.

He slowly bent towards my legs, eye contacting me and kissed my thigh. I bit my lip and clenched the sheet on the side of me. He touched my legs and move them upward smoothly, I raised my head to see what he's doing with my body.

His fingers traced the outer part of my womanhood and he gently caressed it, I closed my eyes slowly moving my hips to enjoy his fingers gliding over it.

He dipped them inside me and I held back a moan. Today he's extra slow over me, I know he's only teasing me.

He played like this for sometime. Dipping his fingers in, gliding around the opening and again rubbing the clit slowly.

"Fuck just do it!" My face turned red when I told him how needy I was. He laughed a bit and removed his specs and showed me a naughty look.

In the next second he flipped me with my back facing him. My hands were clenching the sheets and I felt him holding me from the behind.

I could hear him opening his jeans and without a warning he entered his member in me. It was worth all the wait he made me do for all this time.

His thrusts were medium but whole length was inside me. "Anirudh!" I moaned finally and as much as I wanted to hold back my moans today, it turned out to be louder.

"Say...that...again..." I heard his voice commanding me, his grip on my waist turned tighter.

"Fuck- Anirudh!" I moaned again with my eyes clenched and with every word coming out of my mouth, his thrusts only increased.

"I- forgot the condom!" He was about to come. "I'm on pills!" We both had an orgasm and he laid beside me.

"What?" Sweat was running through his whole body, he covered me with a blanket.

"I thought a lot about it when you were not here so I took the medicines."

He looked at my face and tucked my hair. "Don't take that again... Of you don't want kids, I would take care of it ok?" He kissed my forehead gently and stood up for cleaning the room.

"Ani.. from next time we would decide everything together ok?"

He smiled and nodded. I stood in front of the balcony and looked at the stars. His hand covered my waist and I felt his head around my shoulder.

"I made some turmeric milk for you." He caressed my arms from the sides, I closed my eyes feeling him with me.

We went inside the blankets again and just slept with each other. I woke up in between and pecked his nose, he smiled in his sleep.

"Thanks for being mine." I whispered in his ear, knowing that he's asleep. I don't want him to hear this but I want to love him so much that even the infinity can't describe it.

Sid pov

"Somya you should eat on time!" My clumsy but cute girlfriend forgot to have her fruits today.

I went near her. "Have a bite!" I said but she laughed.

"I want to eat that way."

"Fine!" Brush was there on my face and I held the apple inside my mouth.

She came forward and took a bite from it. Her lips brushed over mine and I stepped back but she held my collar and pulled me towards her.

We fell on the couch and I noticed her eyes wandering around my body. "You worked out a lot there Sid!"

I flickered her forehead. "Ow!" She laughed.

"You should work for your business instead!" I told her.

"Fine grandpa!" She kissed my lips again and left the room. My face turned red and it took me a while to be normal again.

"Somya! You really drive me insane!" I said to myself and open the laptop.

Strangely, Anirudh cancelled his meeting today. He rarely does it.

I wonder reason might be really genuine because he's such a workaholic.

I thought of asking him but Somya stopped me for some reason. She even didn't told me... Sometimes I just don't get all of them!