22.

Anamika pov

We all walked inside the grand hotel booked by none other than our Somya. Anirudh's arm was on my waist, his way of telling me that I belong to him. I loved the way how beautiful we looked walking together as a couple.

For once my eyes caught the sight of his beautiful lashes. I forgot I'm staring him, I'm really falling for my boyfriend.

"Anamika." He shook me slightly.
"Oh.. what?"
"You're staring!" He blushed.
"Aren't you mine to stare huh?" I said making him blush a little more.

We sat on a round table and none of them had drinks because I wasn't drinking due to my periods.

"I think you guys should enjoy." I said embarrassed.

"How could we enjoy without you huh?" Som said.
"Yes!" Sid supported her.

Anirudh entangled his fingers with mine under the table and I smiled at him.

"Let's have a couple dance guys." Somya gave us idea.

We stepped on the floor and slow music was playing in the background.

Song: All of me

"Coz all of me, loves all of you.
Love your curves and all your edges!
All your perfect imperfections..

Give your whole to me, I'll give my whole to you.
You're my end and you're my beginning
Even when I loose I'm winning"

The music made us already drowsy without alcohol and slowly and steadily our eyes interlocked with each other, finding a place in each other souls.

His hand placed in the back, mine on his shoulder. Eyes moving not even an inch from him and my heart knew, that's when I fell hard for him knowing that he would catch me everytime.

Slowly our bodies were moving and at the line

"I give you all of me... And you give me all of you.."

He slowly moved towards me, lifting me chin up and making me see his face with the need of staying with him forever. His eyes were shining like a beautiful star who's closest to its moon.

"Anamika, I would make you my wife.I am not perfect but I would be the perfect man for you."

At this point I could only see his brown eyes telling me a thousand words.

He moved closer, my heartbeat increased.

A bit more closer, butterflies ran down my stomach and I closed my eyes.

Our lips touched with each other, it's the most beautiful sensation. He held my chin and lifted my face a bit up and letting his face a bit down.

I curled his shoulders as we were still dancing with the music while kissing. The world didn't mean anything to me but only this person. His hands slowly caressed my cheeks, ran through my hair. Touched my neck. He was kissing me tenderly like he was telling how delicate I am to him.

We slowly parted us and again looked in each other's eyes, his cheeks turned red and eyes were still half open in drowsiness.

"I wish I could kiss you forever Anamika." He said and we realized, the music stopped a long time ago and Sid and Som were watching us adorably.

We looked at them and stepped back shyly.

"Duhh you looked cute!" Sid said. Somya was still lost in whatever she saw.

"Guys, is it a fairytale?" She wondered looking at us.

Me and Anirudh looked at each other and smiled shyly.