34.

I took the interviews and again I didn't find anyone worth our department. A guy in red t-shirt and jeans walked inside.

My pen fall down as I remembered how Anirudh walked in for his interview. I looked above but it was someone else.

"Ma'am?" That boy asked. I stood up and ran towards the cafe.

Crying, I called Sid. "Is he here? Tell me! Is Anirudh here?"

"How could he be there Anamika? Are you alright?" He asked back.

"Please tell me where is he? I'm dying to see him, to hear his voice! Please Sid!" I broke down on the phone.

A hand covered me from the back and I felt a head on the nape of my neck. I clenched my eyes knowing this touch. I know it's him by the heartbeat and his breath touching my skin.

"I missed you too Anamika." A tear of his touched my neck. I turned and hitted his chest multiple times and that idiot was smiling with tears in his eyes.

"Where were you? Do you even know what would've I done without you? Six months Anirudh! No call no message! I hate-

He pulled me closer and pressed his lips with mine. I kissed him back with tears in my eyes.

He pulled himself back and looked into my eyes wiping the tears. "kill me Anamika, or hit me daily with your little hands but don't say that you hate me."

I cried and hugged his shoulder. "I love you so much idiot!" I hit him again. "I love you too Ms. Ceo!" He kissed my shoulder.

I looked at his face again in disbelief and touched it with his fingers. He was smiling looking into my eyes. "Are you going to stare me for whole day?"

"Let me... Let me see you! You've no idea how much they have waited to see your face." His eyes teared and he hugged me again.

"I love you so much Anamika! I missed you so much!" He pecked my face multiple times till I giggled.

"Let's go home ok?" I nodded.

Shanaya walked inside with a smile on her face. "Congratulations Ma'am and Sir!" She handed us a bouquet.

"I'm your Junior now Shanaya." Anirudh spat. "I could never be bigger than you Sir, you worked for the world!" She vowed towards my man and me.

He smiled and bowed too. "Shanaya, interviews?" I said.

"I'll look after them ma'am!" She smiled and went away. Anirudh was still trying to believe his eyes.

"What a character development!" He wowed and we walked for home.

He took out the diary I've been writing for six months and started reading it.

"Dear Anirudh, it's been a month and I miss the way you held my hand and walked the streets."

He held my hand and kissed it. I smiled and we walked the streets.

"Dear Anirudh, it's been two months and I miss the way you kissed my forehead."

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"It's been third month and I came to know how much I love you and it's much more than I ever thought." He looked into my eyes and I tiptoed to kiss him.

"I've never thought I could love anyone like this." He blushed slightly. He always blushes when I make the move.

"It's been fourth month and I'm craving to hear your voice, I haven't heard from you Ani..."

He pulled me by the waist and turned me around. I looked into his eyes and he sung a song for me. Tears flew down my eyes hearing his voice.

We were home finally and he read the diary again.

"Dear Anirudh, I want to feel each and every inch of your body on mine. I crave to sense you and how you touched my skin with your bare hands..." He stopped and cleared his throat.

His slow steps approached me. My heartbeat was so fast, fast enough to be heard by him.

His arms slided around my waist, inside my top. "Your wish my command, your highness." He pecked on my neck.

I turned and met his lip with mine. We were going to be intimate after so long, our shyness is prominent on our face.

His hand slowly moved upward playing with the strap of my bra. I closed my eyes feeling him.

Anirudh pov

It's been a while since I touched her. I've been waiting to meet her. My eyes are not moving an inch away from her face.

I couldn't stop kissing her again and tasting her cherry lips.

"Anamika, May I?" I looked inside her eyes. She nodded looking back with same passion.

I removed her top slowly. She was standing in her black laced bra, the one I always loved. Her collarbones are visible and her hair swinging perfectly till the waist. She still remember how I'm mad over her open hair, she bind them often now.

I removed her Pants and admired my woman in her lingerie. He was standing in front of my, a little shy but a lot excited to explore me.

I pulled her closer and she opened the buttons of my shirt. Her hands were opening them but her eyes were stuck with mine saying a lot of words which we could never say with our mouth.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and traced her smile with my thumb. She looked down and blushed.

I was standing half naked and with the look of her eye I knew how much she loves my body.

I held her hand and made her touch my body. "I want you to touch me Anamika." I whispered as her hot breath hit my neck.

Her hands traced the nape of my neck and then shoulders. She slowly touched my biceps and abs. Her touches were driving me crazy but the height was when she started kissing those places.

Before we made love, it was just me who kissed her body admired her but this time I feel like I'm on ninth cloud. I bit my lower lip and watched her kissing my chest, taking a hold over my body.

She looked into my eyes and then kissed the nape of my neck. "Ah- Anamika.." I held the table behind me, her touches are making me weak.

It got hard down there just by her kissing and touching my body.

I pulled her closer and kissed her neck again. She moaned as I went down towards her bra. I stared into her eyes and unhooked it with my one hand. It fell of the ground and she kissed me.

I removed my pants and watched her standing just in her panties. I touched her womanhood and she gasped. "So wet." I groaned and removed it too.

I made her lay on the bed and hovered on her body, kissing every inch of her. After adjusting my member on her womanhood I noticed her biting her lower lip watching it sliding over her clit.

I pecked her forehead. "I love you Anamika." With this I entered it inside her and she held my shoulders as I was thrusting.

It takes me a lot of time to orgasm in comparison to her.

I finally came out and she fell asleep. I made her wear my clothes and cleaned the mess. Kissing her forehead I watched her sleeping in my arms.

"One wish is yet to be true." I caressed her hair, kissed her and fall asleep.

Anamika pov

Sex? We did so much more than that! Our eyes talked to each other and as always I fell asleep because he's the one with higher stamina than me.

He's always the one who cleans up and dresses me then watch me sleep. I want to spend my life with him. I love him so much.