19.

Anirudh pov

"I'm bleeding you dumb fuck." She slapped my face and ran away. I looked at my hands which held her so tightly and imagined the unbearable pain she was having on her periods.

I could see a stain on her trousers as she was running away from me. How can I be so dumb to hurt her. I know she hated Shanaya and involving her in all this made things only worse between me and Anamika.

Anamika pov

I looked at the old pictures of my childhood. It was always me and mom only.

"Honey atleast take a picture with us."

"I don't want to take any pictures with this disgraceful child."

Anamika's father threw the camera which fell towards little feet of Anamika.

A tear fell of my eye remembering that younger self of mine who did nothing to deserve all that hate.

I noticed I've been sitting in the bathroom in a pool of blood. Looking at all his blood flowing out of my body, I almost blacked out but managed to change my clothes.

Before cleaning the floor I fainted thanking God for giving me enough energy to change into clean clothes.

The next moment I felt myself in Anirudh's arms carrying me towards his bed. I closed my eyes again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't press your stomach that hard." He kept his face near me and started rubbing my tummy. "Does it feel good?" He asked in the most gentle way possible.

I can't believe these relieving hands were the ones who gave me pain minutes ago. "Y- your pictures are kept on the table." He pointed at the pictures. I nodded and entangled my fingers with his. "What are you.."

"Anirudh... Come closer to me." He laid beside me gently. "I don't like seeing you with other girls." I slid my hand under his t-shirt. "I think you should rest." He said shyly.

I made circles on his neck with my fingers and hugged him. "Am I too dominating?" I asked still thinking from when I've started caring what he feels.

He didn't answer and hugged me slightly. "Do you have something to tell me?" He asked. I felt his heart beating as my face was buried in his chest. "Anirudh I fell in love with you." Tears rolled down my eyes.

He looked at my face and wiped my tears. "Then what's making you cry? Isn't love a great feeling?"

"My... Mh father never loved me and I thought all men.."

"No Anamika, not all men." He kissed my forehead and said "I love you Anamika. Don't ever think I would abandon you."

I nodded, crying and hugged him and felt asleep in his arms. My pain felt fading away as he was constantly rubbing my stomach and keeping hot bag on it.

Siddharth pov

I found her, a girl that crazily love me. My black and white life has someone to paint colours in it.

I came back to my apartment to see Anirudh and Anamika sleeping together. Are they? Umm.. that's a great news then! But if they get married whose side would be I on?

Next moment I found Somya dragging me towards her and Anamika's apartment. "What are you doing Sid? Invading their privacy?" She hitted me with her small hands making me chuckle.

"Where should I sleep?" I asked her.
"On the bed with me." She giggled and I looked at the innocence of this little kid.

"You know what that means?" I asked.
"Aren't we in love? Then can't we sleep together like them?" She pouted at me.