29.

I know I'm awfully late... Sorry!

Thanks for being with me💜

Anirudh pov

"What should I wear?" She asked with her wardrobe open with dresses hanged inside. "Whatever darling." I was unknowingly staring her.

"Is it good?"
"Hmm.."
"Should I make bun or braid?"
"Anything darling." My eyes were not moving an inch away from her face.
"And this one.. Ani... Anirudh!"
"Yes!" I came back into my senses.

"Are you even looking?" She taunted. Little does she know, I'm looking at my life. Six months! I would be away from her... We just started why we have to be apart?

She sat with me and held my hand. "Anirudh... Tell me, talk to me!" She said.

"Anamika.." I paused for a while, she's already going through a lot! She has the responsibility to approve our relationship to her mother and many more things also the guilt of sending me away.

"Tell me Anirudh!" She shook my shoulder again.

"Nothing." I smiled hiding the pain behind me.

She looked into my eyes saying nothing. I never told her, she didn't asked but we both knew what we are going through.

After a little silence I felt her head laying on my chest. "Can I.. can I just stay like this for a while?" She said, I know her eyes are filled with tears and she don't want me to see. "Stay a little longer." I closed my eyes and a tear left my eye as I caressed her head.

"Take care of yourself." I said, she just nodded.
"Don't sleep inside your cabin." Again she nodded, her face still buried on my chest.
"I'll miss you Anamika." She punched my chest this time.

"Then why do you have to leave! Why? Why?" She said between her punches and sobs. I lifted her up, making her sit on my lap.

"Shh.. I'll be back soon ok?" I wiped her tears.

"You won't! You always think you're older than me! You're not! You're my junior.. I cancel your plan!" She cried and her weak punches never stopped. I pulled her closer to hug but she pushed me away.

"I hate you Anirudh!" I kissed her lips and sealed those words filled with anger. "Such a bad girl you are! Kissing someone you hate huh!" I held her closer and kissed her harder.

"I hate to love you so much!" She desperately kissed me, even forgetting to breathe in between.

"Breath! Do you want to die?" I shook her shoulders watching her red face drenched in sweat.

"Let me die than being apart!" She held my collar and kissed me again. I lost my control over my own body and gave her everything I have in me. My eyes frowned watching her breathless but I know there's nothing I could do!

She lifted my shirt and tore it desperately biting my chest.

"Anamika!" I groaned.
She didn't hear.

"Anamika!" I made her sit and calmed her down. "What were you doing?" She flinched and looked down.

"I.. I don't know. I'm sorry!" I hugged her shivering body. "It's ok.. get ready now ok?"

She nodded and went towards the wardrobe again. My heart is breaking watching her like that. Even a mature and understanding lady turned numb, I wonder what pain she's going through.

We got ready and so did Sid and Som. Sid is also stressed about his and Somya's age difference.

They went out of the car but Anamika was still lost in her thoughts. "Anamika.." I caressed her back and she came back into senses. "Uh.. sorry.."