39.

Anirudh pov

We were watching Harry Potter under the sheets with some snacks as usual and out of a sudden my lady said-

"Anirudh... Can I call dad for my wedding?" She never talked much about him but from Sid I know that he was kind of abusive.

I noticed her face, an ocean of a lot of things going inside her head but smiled. "Ofcourse you can honey!" I kissed her forehead. "Thanks." She curled upon me.

"Don't miss this scene now! Harry and Ron are going to steal Mr Wesley's car!" She nodded and looked at the screen but my whole attention was on her.

I have to do something about us now... It's been a while since I came back and everything is going in our favour this long.

Sid pov

I've been showing Somya a lot here, she's been shopping a lot but Anamika taught her not to use my money so she's using her own.

Somya is growing up and my parents gladly accepted her although they always thought I would end up with Anamika.

Both Somya and Anamika are great women, the ones who could really bring a change. They are a perfect blend of strong and sensible.

"Come on! Let's have a look at these dresses!" Somya dragged me there.

Anirudh pov

Sid is out with my sister and it's lunch time... They might be arriving soon. I was there cooking in the kitchen and she back hugged me.

"Should I help you?"
"No dear, you should complete that file work!" I kissed her forehead and she left with a smile.

Anamika pov

I'm smiling a lot lately. I love doing my work and I love being with him. Although I'm in a relationship but it didn't snatched my freedom from me.

His mother once told me that love is a great feeling, once you encounter it and now I know she was right.

I noticed the heading on my newspaper. "The vaccine by our expert researchers is out now! It's totally safe and they tested it on them only for assurance."

I shouted his name and he came running.

"You didn't tell me! You got that vaccine tested on yourself?"

"It's... It was my duty Anamika! What if it reacted to others huh?" I widen my eyes staring at his face.

"What if it reacted on you huh? What would I do without you?" I punched his chest and realised he does have a lot of impact on me.

He pulled me closer in a hug. "But it didn't right? What would happen to me? I'm a lover of Anamika Srivastava!" He showed me his biceps.

"You!" I was about to scold him but he kissed me and I couldn't say anything else.

He cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes. "I know you love me a lot, and I love you too Anamika but... Someone has to be there right?" I nodded my head like a small kid and hugged him.

"Now I'll cook your favourite food ok?" He smiled gently and so did I.

Me and Somya are going to be vaccinated after a week. Hopefully both my Anirudh and Sid are fine.

I watched him cooking in the kitchen with his apron on and how skillfully he's chopping all the vegetables. Just the smell of the food, cooked by him made me hungry.

Sid and Som came inside, hand in hand. She sat beside me and Sid joined Anirudh in the kitchen.

"See I got a foundation and lipstick for you!" She showed me everything one by one. I smiled like a small kid with her.