Chapter six: jealous? Not really.

Chapter six: ~Lina

As soon as I was sure Killian was gone I got up and went and showered. I realised I stink and was really sweaty. Carefully I made my way to the bathroom. I was no longer in pain which was a relief but looking in the full length mirror in the bathroom had me cringing. I looked a sight. My brown curls were tatty and a mess, my eyes red with circles on underneath them. I looked worn out and tired and sighed. I noticed I was still in that God awful night dress too.

Walking out I go look in the wardrobe for some clothes. As I do I notice there are a few more feminine articles lying around. I go and look. I nod at a pair of leggings but frown at the tops. Clearly someone is find of showing off their cleavage. Turning around I look at Killian's t-shirts and once again make a mess. After settling on a Thor tee I grab the feminine undergarments and make my way into the bathroom.

As I look in the mirror I run a hand through my hair and frown. It had been a long time since it had been cut and I look for some scissors. Upon finding them I hold my hair in a pony tail and cut it off. I have no regrets as I put the hair into the bin in the bathroom. It felt nice to not have so much hair weighing me down. I then turn on the shower and jump in not really waiting or it to warm up.

When the water does warm up I sigh in relief. I can feel the muscles loosen in my shoulders and I begin to relax. I let the water just pour down on me for a while before I look at the shampoo and body wash. Of course their male stuff, however the masculine scent is more appealing to me now than it was when I first woke up here. It reminded me of wood, mahogany and pine. I smile as I wash myself with the stuff and inhale deeply. I used to have a hand sanitiser that smelt like this and it was always quite nice.

Once I'm done I quickly get changed and walk back into the bedroom. My tummy growls and I debate on whether to actually leave this room...technically I'm not leaving the house...besides I need food. Making my mind up I walk out and downstairs into the kitchen. I see Tate sitting there and smile.

"One bacon sandwich and a cup of hot chocolate please." I say sitting down. He turns surprised.

"Well...good morning. I think." He says and I nod. "...are you okay?"

"Yeah kinda...I mean I don't know I'm conflicted in some ways but I'm much more relaxed. Like....I don't know." He chuckles and goes to make me breakfast.

"That tops a bit big for you and I'm pretty sure i got it for Killian like two years ago or something."

"I like it." I say "and so what if it goes down to my knees? It's comfy and the other tops aren't my style."

"I bet Killian will be glad to hear that."

"I bet." I say, I smile as he hands me my food and I happily munch away.

"So are you staying then?"

"Huh?"

"Here, with our pack. Being our Luna and Killian's mate?"

"Oh. I don't actually know. It'd be nice to...but he's a bit bipolar for me and then there's this war upcoming and I don't want to be part of it."

"You know, Killian would probably make it so you don't need to be part of it. Your welcome here Melina."

"I don't feel overly welcomed by him."

"He's a big softy really, he will warm up to you."

"I kinda hope so..." I mutter and Tate chuckles.

"Just wait and see." I laugh lightly at how positive Tate's attitude is and how genuinely happy he always seems.

"So why did you get Killian a Thor tee?" I ask after a while.