Chapter Fifteen:

A/N: So for some reason the ending of the last chapter isn't loading up so I've had to put it on here instead. Also this chapter was harder to write. I have been putting this POV off but after a lovely comment from @Mirriorsthis chapter has finally been wrote.

End of chapter fourteen:

The day is actually really good and I enjoy myself a lot. We make plans that were going to sneak one prisoner out every so often for me to practice on until I get it right. Then I will use my powers on Isabelle and see if it works then. Once it is completely perfected we will tell Killian.

As we get out the car I freeze. A cold and eerie feeling sweeps up and over my body and the same piano music from my dream plays. I look around but see nothing unusual. Then it stops and I'm enveloped in silence once again.

"You Okay?" Isabelle asks and I tell her about what just happened. She frowns.

"There is definitely a mole in the place." she says.

"Yeah...the only problem is,....who?"

Chapter Fifteen: ~Killian

I stare at myself in the mirror and growl. I was a mess. I was a fucking mess. I hit the mirror and watch as it splinters into little pieces. Whilst it distorts my figure, the brand the witches gave me still remain. I growl again before turning away and looking for a t-shirt. Pulling the first one I grab on I freeze and look down.

On the top is Thor...the one Lina wore

too long ago. Her scent faintly lingers and I immediately tear it off. I sit on my bed and close my eyes. No one told me having a mate was this tough. She was so different. I remember watching my parents together. Well my step dad and my mum. They were so in love and they never seemed to argue like we did.

I didn't like being mad at her. But every time I wanted to move on and treat her right I saw the witch side of her. The death of my parents and sibling. I didn't know which clan she was from but Lina's scent it was so similar to the clan that cursed me. I was currently waiting on Matt the Alpha of her old pack to get back to me on the clan he took her from.

I remember first seeing her. I smelt a witch and only after she was unconscious did I realise she was my mate. I couldn't reject her. She was the only one for me, the other half of my soul and no one else would ever fulfil that. No rejecting her was not an option. After that we argued.

There would be times when it was perfect. When she would be mine and I'd be hers. Then I told her my past. As I spoke about what happened I felt the memories being replayed and I hated it. Kenzie, my wolf was restless. He wanted his mates comfort but I couldn't. Her smell and the possible link kept coming to my mind. I lied to her saying my wolf hated her at that moment but it was a lie.

I just couldn't do it though. I couldn't be around her until I knew the truth. It was bugging me. I knew she didn't deserve this but it needed to be done. For my piece of mind. Day after day I fought Kenzie control. He needed his mate, I was denying him that privilege. When I saw her in the cells I lost it. Seeing her so mad then break down completely. Kenzie took control.

I tried to fight him but what was the real point? I let him have the comfort he needed before regaining control. The next day I didn't see her at all. When I mind linked the pack on her whereabouts Isabelle said she was with her. I didn't see her the next day either. I'm going into the third day and staying away is Harder and harder.

Most mates would have been marked by now. Yet I couldn't no matter what. I needed to mark her but without knowing he just couldn't.

"Killian?" I look up to see Laura there.

"Yes aunt Laura?" I ask. She's been around helping Lina settle in, and for that I'm grateful.

"The girls....Lina and Isabelle think there's a mole in the pack."

"What?" I ask and listen to her explain Lina's dream and the possibility that a witch caused the dream. Listening to all this I feel Kenzie on edge. I too feel on edge remembering my dream. It was so similar to Lina's except I watched myself die and Lina kill herself.

"Keep an eye out then," I say dismissing her. I pull on another t-shirt and walk to my office.

"Morning Killian." Tate says.

"Morning...." I reply. I don't feel right. I used to be a powerful alpha but not now. I was currently pining after a girl who no doubt hated me.

"Does Lina hate me?" I mutter.

"No... She thinks you hate her." Tate replies. I groan.

"I keep fucking things up Tate. I can't do this!" I growl in frustration. "Why the hell have I been stuck with her as a mate! I can't do it. She deserves better than an ass like me."

Tate is about to reply when the phone rings. I growl in frustration before answering.

"Hello!" I demand.

"Alpha Killian? This is alpha Matt."

"Alpha Matt what a pleasant surprise." I say.

"Yes well...we found out Melina's clan....she's part of the ....she's part of the Krokenza clan." I feel my breath hitch in my throat but manage to mumble a thank you.

"She's part of that clan Tate...she's part of the clan that murdered my family..."

A/N: I know it was a bit rubbish and a lot shorter but I'm not very good with Killian's PoV. It's difficult for me too because the way I have this planned is the next time I'll do Killian's PoV will be the climax of the story because it fits in with the story line I have in store. Anyways I hope you enjoy this and continue to follow. I know my updates are irregular but I try to update whenever I have free time or an idea. Anyways thanks for the support. :)