~ 9 ~

The Pillow Fight

 ✠

"And??!!" 

Brielle screams from the top of her lungs again. After school that day I packed some stuff into my bag and went out of the house before anyone got home and skated to the location Brielle sent to me. 

~Flashback~

I reached down to a lovely-looking neighborhood on a street named Elm street. I'll be honest, at first I thought she was pranking me, but to my surprise, the street exists. I was scared to go down that road at first, remembering the horror movie I watched during my days with Aunt Sloan, but then shrugged it off realizing it was daytime.

I reached down to her house on the deserted and eerily quiet street, scared out of my wits in case I ended up knocking on the wrong door. Her house was so much like any other regular house, but on Elm street, normal and beautiful houses are never a good sign.

I hesitantly knocked on her door, waiting for her to patiently open it after taking a few steps back, giving me enough time to escape if it was some ugly, skin-peeled human monster and not Brielle.

Ba-dump...Ba-dump...Ba-dump.

I could hear the beating of my heart outside and it scared me. I don't remember being this scared when I was watching the movie.

Or....wait a minute...

That sound couldn't be me...

That sound was-                            

My thoughts were soon interrupted as I got tackled to the floor with a thud.

Was that my heart coming out of my chest?

"CHARISS YOU HERE!!!"

That's when I realized the currently lying 200 pounds on me was none other than the gorgeous beaut I get to call my best friend.

Trust me, it's not lesbian, it's just best friends.

"Oh my god I've been waiting for soo long for you it feels like years," she says still hugging me on the concrete ground.

"In this case, you might have to wait longer if you don't get off of me"

Realizing the position we were in, she got off me and helped me up, pulling me into her house before I could even dust myself off the dirt from the ground. I took a second to take in the beautiful cozy and happy warm energy the room gave off from the first step I walked in. It wasn't purely victorian, yet it wasn't entirely modern either. All I could say, it perfectly reflected Brielle's personality. I reckon her parent's characters are the spitting image of hers.

"Wow, Brielle your house is-

"Amazing? Beautiful? Stunning? Reflects my personality? Unexpected to see a house like this on a street named after a horror movie? Yes yes I know all that blah blah blah, ok no time omg I have so much planned but first off" she rambles before allowing me to even speak.

She punches me hard on my arms and stomps furiously onto the tiled floor.

"YOU JUST MADE ME SIT WITH KENT FUCKING MOSCOVITZ AT THE FUCKING POPULAR TABLE!!!!" 

Cue dramatic fall to the couch.

Yea, she did that.

"I can't believe I talk to The Kent Moscovitz" she sighed dreamily with arms and legs splayed across the comfy couch.