~ 10 ~

The First Date

 ✠          

Author's Note: There will be further in this chapter, two pictures. From the first one, imagine the skirt, the shoes, and the purse and from the second, the top and the necklace. Put them together and bam, that's the outfit she's gonna wear. Then again, feel free to hate me or rant me on my very inadequate style sense, and imagine or incorporate your creation.

Also, Trigger Warning ⚠️ : Sexual Abuse mentioned in the story, lookout for the symbol if you want to skip that part.

"That's a concealer. You use it to cover up all your eye bags and dark circles and it is a lifesaver when it comes to covering your hickey which you'll probably-"

"As much as I'd like to fantasize with you about that, I feel like I have paint on my face and I'd like you to get it over with before I scratch them out with these nails myself"

"Wow, what did makeup ever do to you" she rolled her eyes.

Brielle was currently teaching me how to apply makeup as I get ready for my date with Carter. I sat on the edge of her bed and she stood applying various colors of disguising pigment onto my face that showed everyone who I wasn't.

Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little bit, cause, I'm liking the feeling of whatever's going on on my face.

Three hours ago we went out and maybe did a teensy little bit more than just shopping.

We got our nails and hair done. Brielle only had enough money to get one person's makeup done and since we didn't wanna quarrel over that, decided it best to get it done ourselves back at her house.

"Now give me a kiss"

"Wait what?"

Why do I have to kiss her? Do girls do this after doing their makeup?

"Do a kiss"

"Huh?"

"Pucker up!" she almost yelled at me as she dug through her makeup pouch in search of something.

Wow, I guess this is really happening.

"Ok as you say..."

I shut my eyes and just went for it, but I missed her lips and ended at the corner of her mouth.

"CHARIS OMG WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

"WHAT? YOU ASKED ME TO KISS YOU"

"OMG NO I MEANT TO PUCKER YOUR LIPS SO I CAN PUT THIS LIPSTICK ON YOU"

"Oooohh..."

As you can probably guess by now, the great queen of blushing herself, as usual, is blushing now. Like Brielle's melt hopeless blush palette.

Heyy will ya look at that, I'm learning.

Blush Blush Blush Blush BLUSH. Seriously I don't even need to use blush at this point.

"Ok...just...calm down," she says as she took a breath and tried pushing air down. I wanna say she's trying to tell that to me but it seemed like she needed it more.

"I am straight I am straight I am straight this is just an accident this did not happen" she chanted like an oath to herself.

I wonder how that's working for her. My mind is singing I kissed a girl and I liked it.

Wait a minute...

No-

Nop-

I don't-