Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Like I was saying, you are one hell of a stupid person"

"ouch_I have not even done anything that requires you to insult me"

"You got your ass near-drowned, and made your saviour cry, of course you are stupid"

"Noted" I grumbled in the sleeping bag were my face was buried.

"Jesus Crystal, she fucking thought you are suicidal, and she's in love with you. Don't you think you should consider how she's feeling about this near-death experience you got yourself in?"

"First off, you don't know that, and secondly, I 'almost-Near-drowned' not actually near-drowned"

"Whatever Crystal, bottom line is you almost killed yourself, and what do you mean I 'don't know'?"

"The in love part"

"You really are stupid" she got up from her sitting position "get some rest, before you make me lose my mind, let alone lose yours", I smiled at that.

"I mean it ma'am, get some rest. Preferably force yourself to sleep"

"Okay. Can you please massage through my hair then? It will help me sleep, or better still, get savannah to do it for me" she snorted.

"Fine "she then sat back down and helped me will myself to sleep.

***

When I woke up, I was alone in the tent that had somehow heated up and there was a lot of drunken noise coming from the other side of the camp, a ball flew in my direction and judging by how drunkenly the ball was staggering in its roll, the teenagers were all completely wasted. One person registered immediately in my mind and I got a strong urge to go and look for her, her lips on mine and body pressed on mine were too lucid in my imagination for me to not be giddy about maybe running my hand through blonde hair if she let me, while she screams my name in ecstasy.

"God! is so in love with this adorable creature" I murmured despite the warning bells going off in my head. I hoped she wasn't still pissed off at me, or better still I hope I she is ready to talk about the janitor.

I was surprisingly feeling much better with just a slight headache resulting from dehydration seeing as I had puked a great deal and was sweating like it was raining down on me, I downed the bottle of water Stephanie had brought with the breakfast bar. I felt dirty and sticky and since I was kind of afraid of water then, I decided to go use the proper showers at the very far end of the camp instead of using the lake which happened to be much closer.

While getting out of the showers fresh and clean, I heard footsteps retreating away swiftly, but when I inspected the spot at which I had heard the footstep begin from, all I found was a strong smell cologne clouding the smell of cum and weed. Of course fear griped me knowing someone was masturbating while fantasying about me, one day after a stalker made my business public. And the fact that I was still slightly weak from earlier didn't make my fear any less unpleasant.

I joined the group clad in Nike Air Jordan sneakers, denim shorts that barely covered past my ass cheeks and Savannas' extra large avengers T-shirt, which hung loosely on my skinny frame. We only brought two pieces of clothing to manage the size of the cargo, and Stephanie had only packed for me things that leave ninety percent of my skin uncovered.

I saw Nick approaching me from the corner of my eyes and he looked completely stoned, I tried to lose him in the small crowd since I hated dealing with his anger issues when he is not sober, but he kept appearing out of nowhere, and I kept disappearing from him.